Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NOT PROMOTING HOOLIGANISM IN ANY WAY

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Bloody thugs the lot of you,absolutely disgraceful behaviour!!! So why do I remember them all as if it was yesterday?
I know '' cos I was there "
That Bristol City game on a tuesday night was interesting to say the least.hahahaha..../0\

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:11 pm

ronnie, ronnie, ronnie moore, ronnie moore, ronnie moore :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:16 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:you've all forgotten "if you're standing on a corner with with a jack scarf round your neck,Cardiff boys will come and get you,and break your f*cking neck. :old: ;)

:ayatollah: that song is a classic :ayatollah: na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 pm

over there, oh over there, and do they smell, like f*cking hell :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 pm

for the 80's boys "if you like a lot of fighting and your football join our club"
when the blues go steaming in oh when the blues go steaming in
only heard this once to the tune of calling all the heros by it bites " calling all the north bank..come and have a go cunts"

into the 90's and my fav one hit wonder song sung the night the jacks chucked the seats at the family enclosure YOU GOT BEATEN BY NUNEATON LA LA LA LA LA LA

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 pm

there once was a young man from swansea.... whos face was all tattered and torn... he started to sing! so we kicked the c*nt in! and now he don't sing anymore!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm

if you like a lot of fighting at your football,
join our club

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 pm

was talking to a Brizzle City mate of mine and the time we played at Ashton Gate I think it was a Tuesday night when there was mass arrests, Im sure at the time it was the biggest arrests for a midweek game in Britain. The Police put us near there end for some strange reason and a chant of "Aberfan" came up and all hell broke loose, fella in front of me on crutches was swinging them round and taking out droves of cops. Sure it was Gino or Tito but it was absolute mayhem but the Brizzle bloke couldnt recall it Im certain it was mid 70's.....?

OMG .............. I am getting old - remember that night well, if my memory is correct there were about 160 arrests and they loaded all the city fans onto busses then nicked them - I was there that night but luckilly did'nt get on one of those busses !!

Yes the 70's were different and special :ayatollah:

:old:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 pm

toronto that was on the front of the daily mirror at the time

brizzle shitty was and still is our real local rivals

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Anybody old enough to remember this one .................. "Walking down Sloper Road swinging my chain, up comes a Jack b*stard and asks me my name, I kick him in the bollocks and I kick him in the head - Now that Jack b*stard is dead ..... na na na na"

The good old days !!!!!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:43 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:toronto that was on the front of the daily mirror at the time

Yes it was - actually all over the daily papers next day - Bristol City or Rovers away in those days was "fun" !!!!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:51 pm

toronto i think brizzle shitty was a very tribal affair at the time and the rovers lot just tagged along as a wales v england thing

brizzle shitty was very hostile both home and away pre 1982 . after that came the other lot 40 miles west of us and some town in gwent 10 miles east of us !

thankfully none of that type of 'fun' exists right now . it's like a boston tea party at most games these days !

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm

CCFC Toronto wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:toronto that was on the front of the daily mirror at the time

Yes it was - actually all over the daily papers next day - Bristol City or Rovers away in those days was "fun" !!!!

My memory's not too good but I remember being on the old British Rail "football special" and we had been somewhere and the game was postponed, so on the way back someone pulled the emergency chord at Bristol Stapleton Road station and loads got off and invaded Eastville stadium (Rovers original ground) and went into the Tote End - not a good idea !!!!! But you all did that crazy shit in those days !!!! .................. Memories

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:54 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:toronto i think brizzle shitty was a very tribal affair at the time and the rovers lot just tagged along as a wales v england thing

brizzle shitty was very hostile both home and away pre 1982 . after that came the other lot 40 miles west of us and some town in gwent 10 miles east of us !

thankfully none of that type of 'fun' exists right now . it's like a boston tea party at most games these days !

Mozzer .......... You are correct - In the "old" days Bristol City were definately the main rivals / enemy.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:00 pm

correct toronto the brizzle lot were a horrible lot and deffo our main rivals

had planks of wood aimed at my head brizzle city 1981 and years later apples and pears thrown at me at west ham 2004/05

don't know which is worse :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 pm

CCFC Toronto wrote:was talking to a Brizzle City mate of mine and the time we played at Ashton Gate I think it was a Tuesday night when there was mass arrests, Im sure at the time it was the biggest arrests for a midweek game in Britain. The Police put us near there end for some strange reason and a chant of "Aberfan" came up and all hell broke loose, fella in front of me on crutches was swinging them round and taking out droves of cops. Sure it was Gino or Tito but it was absolute mayhem but the Brizzle bloke couldnt recall it Im certain it was mid 70's.....?

OMG .............. I am getting old - remember that night well, if my memory is correct there were about 160 arrests and they loaded all the city fans onto busses then nicked them - I was there that night but luckilly did'nt get on one of those busses !!

Yes the 70's were different and special :ayatollah:

If I remember correctly we played Man Utd at home the following Sarurday. It was the year Utd were in the old Division 2. They put a fence up in the days before the Utd game between the Grane End and the Bob Bank. There had never been a fence there before. Obsolute mayhem before, during and especially after the game. A truly unforgetable day!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Late sixties and the 70's definately the best days ever. Yes we did have loads of great songs. We had loads about the players and the team as well. They weren't all hoolie songs honest :lol: The songs then though rarely if ever mentioned Swansea because Bristol City were regarded as our rivals. So those pm here who have mentioned Swansea in their songs will more than likely find it was Bristol we sang about and not Swansea. We didn't play the Jacks in those days unless we played them in the Welsh Cup.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:We use to sing a song to this tune but cant recall the words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxhoGTq_ ... re=related

That was the tune to Superstars, a 70's football star, f**king awsome :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 am

My old man said be a Swansea fan,I said b****cks you're a c**t,I'd rather sh*g a bucket with a big hole in it,Than be a Swansea fan for one minute (one minute)

With hatchets and hammers, stanley knives and spanners,We'll teach the Jack b*st**ds how to fight (How to fight),I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it,Than be a Swansea fan for one minute.

Don't hear these old chants anymore :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:55 am

CCFC Toronto wrote:Anybody old enough to remember this one .................. "Walking down Sloper Road swinging my chain, up comes a Jack b*stard and asks me my name, I kick him in the bollocks and I kick him in the head - Now that Jack b*stard is dead ..... na na na na"

The good old days !!!!!

Not old enough me mate. :old:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 am

skybluebird wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:I dunno mate, Dr. Shipman took some beating.

I was talking to a Brizzle City mate of mine and the time we played at Ashton Gate I think it was a Tuesday night when there was mass arrests, Im sure at the time it was the biggest arrests for a midweek game in Britain. The Police put us near there end for some strange reason and a chant of "Aberfan" came up and all hell broke loose, fella in front of me on crutches was swinging them round and taking out droves of cops. Sure it was Gino or Tito but it was absolute mayhem but the Brizzle bloke couldnt recall it Im certain it was mid 70's.....?

Wasn't 'Peggy' was it?

probably was as he was always at the front steaming in love him

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:12 am

his name is jimmy scouler
hes the leader of the blues
we never get beat at ninian park
we never never lose
take us to division one thats where we belong
and when you see the boys in blue
you know youll hear this song
la la la :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 am

Remember the shipman song was sung in the grangeend for a good few seasons , you just couldnt get away with it now.

FEW OTHERS :

WE GOT YOU SURROUNDED , WE GOT YOU SURROUNDED ( the ninian park from the grange end and the grandstand ) :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:30 am

Don't go out tonight,
Unless your blue and white,
I can see there's trouble on the grange,
I can see the Bob Bank arising,
I can see there's trouble on the grange...

Olympic diving champion Gomez, Gomez,
Olympic diving champion Gomez, Gomez,
You Spanish t**t with greasy hair,
You're always diving everywhere,
JORDI GOMEZ gyppo from the west!

He’s fat,
He’s scouse,
He will rob your f***in house,
Lee Trundle,
Lee Trundle…

J-O-E L-E-D-L-E-Y
That's Joe Ledley,
With a nick nack padie wack,
Swansea City f*c* off home...

God made rivers,
God made lakes,
God made Swansea
But we all make mistakes...

Oh Kasper, woah, woh, oh,
Oh Kasper, woah, woh, oh,
He stands between our posts,
He's named after a ghost...

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 am

'We're the best behaved supporters in the land.....
We're the best behaved supporters in the land.....
We're the best behaved supporters, best behaved supporters, best behaved supporters in the land
WHEN WE WIN !!

We're a right bunch od bastards when we lose,
we're a right bunch of bastards when we lose
right bunch of bastards, right bunch of bastards, right bunch of bastards when we lose!!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 am

remember this one for Trundle :lol:

They say you've never seen a salad,
That's why you're fat.
You wobble like a jelly,
And your a*se is so fat.
You're out of breath just talking,
Too fat to s**g,
You can't see your feet through your belly,
You're a big fat slag.

And it's Hi-Ho,
You fat b*stard,
You ate all the pies now,
You've never seen a salad,
You ate all the pies.

You eat for all of Britain,
You eat so fast,
If eating was a competition,
You'd never finish last,
You spend all your time just eating,
You like pies the best,
You've never been on a diet,
Your mouth never rests.

And it's Hi-Ho,
You fat b*stard,
You ate all the pies now,
You've never seen a salad,
You ate all the pies.

YOU FAT B*STARD
YOU FAT B*STARD
YOU FAT B*STARD

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am

Anyone remember the day we played Southampton and Nathan Dyer was up in court for taking some girls bag or something and Darren purse was warming up on the sideline near him all of a sudden this come out from the Grangeend :lol:

Darran watch your purse,
Darran Darran watch ur purse,
Darran watch your purse,
Darran Darran watch ur purse...

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am

'We're the best behaved supporters in the land.....
We're the best behaved supporters in the land.....
We're the best behaved supporters, best behaved supporters, best behaved supporters in the land
WHEN WE WIN !!

We're a right bunch od bastards when we lose,
we're a right bunch of bastards when we lose
right bunch of bastards, right bunch of bastards, right bunch of bastards when we lose!!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:55 am

:old:[/quote]
If I remember correctly we played Man Utd at home the following Sarurday. It was the year Utd were in the old Division 2. They put a fence up in the days before the Utd game between the Grane End and the Bob Bank. There had never been a fence there before. Obsolute mayhem before, during and especially after the game. A truly unforgetable day![/quote]

Utd home, I remember some guy at the back of the Grange-end pulling up this suitcase tied by a rope full of rocks, ect when when empty it was lowered back down to refill. The fence---- Some lad kept trying climbing over and he'd get so far up the cops would drag him back down, he climbed this probably a half a dozen times and Im near sure it was Jeff the cop who just got pissed off with him and he tried again and got near the top when Jeff just push him over the other side. Brilliant days, I loved them, Utd away was a bit hairy.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:59 am

Went up to Leicester in 1971, beat them 1-0 Brian Clarke got the winner, it was open warfare before the game no Police just hundreds of supporters from both sides roaming the streets, it was quite scary, pubs being smahed up, but it was worth it just for the win, I left the game with my mate to catch the train, and who was up in front but Peggy, I take it from a previous thread that he is no longer with us? where did he come from ? did he live in england?

Those were great days, but would you allow your kids to go away, knowing what you knew of the violance and trouble that took place? I for one would not allow them to go.