Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Its time for Steve Borley speak out?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Come on Steve if you love the club, stand up and speak out, whats going on at our club?

Re: Its time for Steve Borley speak out?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:26 pm

He hasn't said much recently - nor does he have more 'power' to do so either, to be honest. This is the most recent thing (I think) he's said:

An attack on Sam?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:24 am

I think PR may have put some sort of block on him commenting on the clubs affairs :?:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:02 pm

electricblue wrote:I think PR may have put some sort of block on him commenting on the clubs affairs :?:

steve has been in dubai all week and is due back tonight
lets be honest though PR'S antics would leave most people speechless :D

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:03 pm

steve davies wrote:
electricblue wrote:I think PR may have put some sort of block on him commenting on the clubs affairs :?:

steve has been in dubai all week and is due back tonight
lets be honest though PR'S antics would leave most people speechless :D

I totally agree Steve, I just dont know whats going to happen next down there.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Steve can't get involved in publicly slating fellow directors for one reason he ain't the type to do that, and also it may harm the club.I'm sure time will throw some clarity on matters. This don't mean he's got any false loyalties, he is one of the few people who have ever been involved who can't be bought.

Not all problems can be solved that easily or even fairly at times, often it's a case of the lesser of two evils, just be assured that whatever actions he's taking, he's doing it for what he believes is the club's best interest.

There's few and far down there who think along those lines.