Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The new City Away shirt - is it racist??

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm

White, White, White is right.......colour for the Cardiff City Away Kit.. ;)

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Cymruguy2011 wrote:Black and White are shades and not Colours. Racism is about lack of tolerance to a background, nationality or colour....which a shade is nothing to do with.

Racism has got nothing to do with Nationality.

Your Nationality is not a race, therefore, if I call someone an English Barsteward, it abusive, not Racist.

Actually that's xenophobia :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Cymruguy2011 wrote:Black and White are shades and not Colours. Racism is about lack of tolerance to a background, nationality or colour....which a shade is nothing to do with.

Racism has got nothing to do with Nationality.

Your Nationality is not a race, therefore, if I call someone an English Barsteward, it abusive, not Racist.

This is where the whole issue falls flat on its face

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Taffy apple is this Racist ? Do you want an Apple Taffy ? :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 pm

taffyapple wrote:

i dont even got a shade.

just a bare light bulb

You know the old expression.....The light bulb is on....But is there anyone at home? :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:39 pm

taffyapple wrote:City have got plenty of black supporters, but many feel there should be
more given the cosmopolitan history of Cardiff.

Does a blatantly white Shirt send out the right message, and was it racist
to ditch the black one. I know there were a few felt it pandered too much
to the minorities

I take it this post is a wind up..!! ?

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Taffy apple is this Racist ? Do you want an Apple Taffy ? :lol:

:o :o :o Shocking!! MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
taffyapple wrote:City have got plenty of black supporters, but many feel there should be

to the minorities

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

to the minorities

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nope !! :lol: :lol: 8-)

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 pm

This thread could keep on going forever! :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Is the Swansea shirt Racist ? They have a white Swan but as we all know they also have Black Swans. Maybe they could have those on there bright new Orange away shirts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Why raise the issue of racism? far to much of that going on,pointless thread imo

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:Why raise the issue of racism? far to much of that going on,pointless thread imo

Well why are you reading the thread for then Chief ? If you don't like the subject move on to the next one that you like. No one is forcing you to read now are they ? Come on be fair !! Just a little bit. Just a little light hearted fun. There are hundreds of other threads on this forum. Thanks for reading :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
earniebluemark2 wrote:Why raise the issue of racism? far to much of that going on,pointless thread imo

Well why are you reading the thread for then Chief ? If you don't like the subject move on to the next one that you like. No one is forcing you to read now are they ? Come on be fair !! Just a little bit. Just a little light hearted fun. There are hundreds of other threads on this forum. Thanks for reading :ayatollah:

And it's Goodnight from him and Goodnight from me....and may your God's go with you!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

And it's Goodnight from him and Goodnight from me....and may your God's go with you!!

Goodnight my son Amen :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 am

this post is ridiculous and should be deleted

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 am

to the minorities

You are taking the piss and having a wind up... aren't you ?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 am

All I can say is - I preferred the black kit, or even the yellow one. Not that fussed on the white one. Not sure what it's got to do with racism though... :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:35 am

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Seriously chef...... run that by me again black is a shade of which colour????
and white is a shade of which colour?????

Black and white aren't colours.

They are merely the extremes of reflected light from an object...

Physics. Gotta love it.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:39 am

this has got to be the worst thread ever posted on this site what a load of f*cking bollocks you must have been bored shitless when you thought up this pile of crap get a life :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:43 am

Mayonaise wrote:this has got to be the worst thread ever posted on this site what a load of f*cking bollocks you must have been bored shitless when you thought up this pile of crap get a life :evil: :evil: :evil:

And you read it all :lol: get your self a life Chief

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:03 am

i have just finished my business course in college, and from that i can tell you this has NOTHING to do with race. it is a marketing ploy. because the club have not had a white shirt, and after this one, proberbly wont for years to come, its totally different, the fans will purchase it, to own the "remembered white shirt" in years to come

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 am

taffyapple wrote:
scots bluebird wrote:Should have a Tartan away top for all us Jocks who support Cardiff. Also for our manager and our Scottish players.

The Irish would kick off

Always the f*cking victims that lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now now, my wife and kids will be offended!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 am

to the minorities

We should have had a yellow and brown striped shirt, black shorts and white socks. I don't think there's a minority left out of that combination

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 am

bluebird04 wrote:i have just finished my business course in college, and from that i can tell you this has NOTHING to do with race. it is a marketing ploy. because the club have not had a white shirt, and after this one, proberbly wont for years to come, its totally different, the fans will purchase it, to own the "remembered white shirt" in years to come

Wooooooo who's a clever Rodney then. Well one thing they don't teach you is Banter, a wind up, a piss take, having a laugh, Not taking it to seriously this thread as its light hearted. This particular thread is a non serious subject. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:57 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:i have just finished my business course in college, and from that i can tell you this has NOTHING to do with race. it is a marketing ploy. because the club have not had a white shirt, and after this one, proberbly wont for years to come, its totally different, the fans will purchase it, to own the "remembered white shirt" in years to come

Wooooooo who's a clever Rodney then. Well one thing they don't teach you is Banter, a wind up, a piss take, having a laugh, Not taking it to seriously this thread as its light hearted. This particular thread is a non serious subject. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not serious??? I was totally serious in my reply :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 am

I'm not racist my Friend has an away shirt

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 am

The black one was racist towards the whites -simples

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 pm

If you want to have some banter , a nice wind up or a general laugh its best to steer clear of the RACIST topic you f*cking numpty (nuclearblue) bad enough the person who thought it was funny to post it in the 1st place without numpties like having a pop at people who actually think posts like that have no place on here

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Mayonaise wrote:If you want to have some banter , a nice wind up or a general laugh its best to steer clear of the RACIST topic you f*cking numpty (nuclearblue) bad enough the person who thought it was funny to post it in the 1st place without numpties like having a pop at people who actually think posts like that have no place on here

Nobody is actually being Racist in the topic though soo whats the issue? :) :ayatollah: