Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Fans

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 pm

I have been a Cardiff fan since I can remember but living in Carmarthen I have always had stick but this year has to be the worst as all the wannabe fans are coming out of the woodwork wearing the Jack jersey's it is really annoying me. :x

Re: Swansea Fans

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:33 pm

carmarthen bluebird wrote:I have been a Cardiff fan since I can remember but living in Carmarthen I have always had stick but this year has to be the worst as all the wannabe fans are coming out of the woodwork wearing the Jack jersey's it is really annoying me. :x

Leave the f*ckers have their moment of glory, we will always be the Biggest club in Wales even though we are a division below them.

Higher attendances, bigger stadium, wealthier owners.

CCFC!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:34 pm

This time next year they will be back wearing Man u, Liverpool and Arsenal shirts :ayatollah: Keep the Bluebird flying in west wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:37 pm

We are just to remind people that there are genuine lifelong Bluebird fans west of Jack land

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 pm

I work in a place were there are loads of them. strange folk on times - very smug and one eyed.

have had a few mates tell me that they've seen tops, badges and flags popping up in places never seen before.
To be honest - i think there is a bit of 'anyone but cardiff city' from people who until now - play rugby and watch Wales in the 6 nations.

Good on our western bluebird brothers from carmarthen and llanelli etc - blue is cool - white is shite!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Bigger club because of a bigger stadium?all of 5000,you could look at we are the bigger club as we have played top flight football twice in the last 30 years,When were you last ther.and also we are the more forward thinking cub as we had our stadium up and running 5years before you.as I have said in other posts you do have a bigger fan base because of your links to wales matches,but the longer we stay in the top flight the more we will get.ps only 6000shirts were on sale if you struggleing with that then feck nows how you will cope when another 12.000 are sold When they go on sale soon.I got 1and it has premier badges on it,looks realy nice.you should try it 1 day.you could off course by a badge from the club shop 8 quid for two,then put it on your scumdiff shirt,,ha ha :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Bigger club because of a bigger stadium?all of 5000,you could look at we are the bigger club as we have played top flight football twice in the last 30 years,When were you last ther.and also we are the more forward thinking cub as we had our stadium up and running 5years before you.as I have said in other posts you do have a bigger fan base because of your links to wales matches,but the longer we stay in the top flight the more we will get.ps only 6000shirts were on sale if you struggleing with that then feck nows how you will cope when another 12.000 are sold When they go on sale soon.I got 1and it has premier badges on it,looks realy nice.you should try it 1 day.you could off course by a badge from the club shop 8 quid for two,then put it on your scumdiff shirt,,ha ha :lol: :lol:

oh dear....... :roll:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:20 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Bigger club because of a bigger stadium?all of 5000,you could look at we are the bigger club as we have played top flight football twice in the last 30 years,When were you last ther.and also we are the more forward thinking cub as we had our stadium up and running 5years before you.as I have said in other posts you do have a bigger fan base because of your links to wales matches,but the longer we stay in the top flight the more we will get.ps only 6000shirts were on sale if you struggleing with that then feck nows how you will cope when another 12.000 are sold When they go on sale soon.I got 1and it has premier badges on it,looks realy nice.you should try it 1 day.you could off course by a badge from the club shop 8 quid for two,then put it on your scumdiff shirt,,ha ha :lol: :lol:

IMO What a tw*t You are !!!!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 pm

My am swansea fan.my am.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 pm

You are only famous outside of wales thanks to rugby now that's a fact for you.certainly ain't for top flight football because unless you are in your 50 you have never witnessd it.and please don't go on about the fa cup because you won it When the armed forces were entering it.it was a poor joke of a competition and still fighting to get established.so any one want them badges,look good you know ;)

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Ps I'm very sory I speaking england no well :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 pm

the word scumdiff just shows how thick the jacks are. also when we say you jack bastards they try to reply with you scum bastards? well done great thought put into that. they try and copy us all the time, the'ye a joke of a club. they know who the bigger club is that's why their so jealous of us...always have been. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
enjoy your record crowds, i'd love to see swansea have a stadium extension :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 pm

my like badges.in my caravan see.with sister.she lovely.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 pm

I must admit,you got me I am envious of you.I mean what the feck do we want to be in the most watched league in the word for,were three quarters of the teams are house hold names the world over,and for one season at least we will be broadcasted in to most of the football loving homes on the planet.every week some of the worlds best players will be playing us,our city shown to the world,and if we do well have every one talking about swansea that team from wales.who wants all that give me Brighton away not on telly and every day looking up at the small welsh city down the road looking down with a smile,,your right mate I'm so envious of you,dam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 pm

lewis91 wrote:the word scumdiff just shows how thick the jacks are. also when we say you jack bastards they try to reply with you scum bastards? well done great thought put into that. they try and copy us all the time, the'ye a joke of a club. they know who the bigger club is that's why their so jealous of us...always have been. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
enjoy your record crowds, i'd love to see swansea have a stadium extension :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:56 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I must admit,you got me I am envious of you.I mean what the feck do we want to be in the most watched league in the word for,were three quarters of the teams are house hold names the world over,and for one season at least we will be broadcasted in to most of the football loving homes on the planet.every week some of the worlds best players will be playing us,our city shown to the world,and if we do well have every one talking about swansea that team from wales.who wants all that give me Brighton away not on telly and every day looking up at the small welsh city down the road looking down with a smile,,your right mate I'm so envious of you,dam :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant beleive you are being so cocky because next season imo you will struggle you name 11 premiership players in your squad at the moment hand on heart ??? di vries has left you for Wolves on a free which i he would have been your main player because in fairness he was your best player last season. Taylors going to Newcastle. So who are you left with ?? with the exception of Ashley Williams and maybe Joe Allen i dont think you have any premiership material at all. You have signed Danny Graham for an inflated 3.5 mill thats a huge gamble. So have your moment for now and maybe catch you the season after because you will get relegated :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I must admit,you got me I am envious of you.I mean what the feck do we want to be in the most watched league in the word for,were three quarters of the teams are house hold names the world over,and for one season at least we will be broadcasted in to most of the football loving homes on the planet.every week some of the worlds best players will be playing us,our city shown to the world,and if we do well have every one talking about swansea that team from wales.who wants all that give me Brighton away not on telly and every day looking up at the small welsh city down the road looking down with a smile,,your right mate I'm so envious of you,dam :lol: :lol: :lol:

i remember everyone talking about blackpool last yr, tiny club, tiny ground , on the big stage... look what happened to them..

quickly forgotten and gently reminded that they are a small mid table championship side... as soon as this season kicks off no one will mention that they were in the prem league...
this will happen to you also.. enjoy your couple of months... yes you will win some games, you will also get dicked, but by this time next yr you will be back to a championship side with around 10000 watching your games again...

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:41 pm

but you wont do well you sily jack c**t. you will get humilliated and the whole world will be laughing at you.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Bloody hell swansealad69yoursister.com your posts are a f*cking brain teaser to read. :o I bet you are also in Manchester ready to go on the Jeremy Kyle show in the Morning. Am i the Father to my sisters 7 month old Baby ? DNA results :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm

I understand carmarthen... I live in Caerphilly been a
Cardiff boy all my life and this 'roider' with fake tan doesnt mention Swansea until they go up. Now he tries giving me shit.. This is what I say... Jacks haven't done anything to better Cardiff. Sure they are in the top flight now, but we too have been in the top flight. We have won silverware like FA cup and Charity Shield. We also got to the quarters of the European cup. Something the jacks haven't achieved done and won't ever do. Yes the jacks will say " yeah but it's the now that counts". But sport is all about achieving....and Cardiff city have achieved. So let them enjoy their one season of prem... But until they emulate what Cardiff city have achieved then they still are second to us.
Yes the jacks will come back with " yeah but you'll be playing Doncaster next year and we will be playing man u".... Which of course cardiif will get more fans at home against donny than the jacks will get hosting man u.
Also the jacks dont have a stadium to compete in the prem........ Whereas we do! The jacks can't increase capacity at the liberty stadium, as they don't have the foundations and can't build on top, like Cardiff city can. Which means the jacks will have another major rebuilding project on their hands.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:45 pm

You are envious of us going to brighton if your firms trip to Pulse is anything to go by.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm

carmarthen bluebird wrote:I have been a Cardiff fan since I can remember but living in Carmarthen I have always had stick but this year has to be the worst as all the wannabe fans are coming out of the woodwork wearing the Jack jersey's it is really annoying me. :x

I know the feeling. I live in the centre of Carmarthen and have a City sticker on my car and I wear my top around town....the amount of stick I get is unreal. Some kid offered me out in Tesco last season. Prat!

Amazing how many people down here have jumped on the Premier League bandwagon mind!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 am

Yes,it is amazing how many twats around this area are suddenly having a 'love in' with Swansea City. The same people who have supposedly been Man U,Chelsea,Arsenal & Liverpool fans in the past. I just tell them to F**k off !! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 am

Totally agree with Carmarthen. A lot of people have really jumped on the wagon. I went to the mansel to watch the play off final and was the only Cardiff fan there. They all started giving me stick about swansea going up so i just replied "didnt fancy going today did u the tickets were on general sale for 2 days" soon shut them up lol. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 am

All us fans from Carmarthen need to meet up

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:59 am

For sure, need to make sure it is in a pub that Swansea fans are known for going to, like the Friends in Johnstown.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 am

I'm up for that

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:07 am

Kidwelly blue can come as well

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

You are envious of us going to brighton if your firms trip to Pulse is anything to go by.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Oi pikey, it ain't your stadium. It's the council's. And they only built it for the Ospreys to have a stadium of a reasonable standard. Otherwise you'd still be at the vetch. Just wondering, have the letters started rubbing off your keyboard or is your spelling really that bad?