Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE CELTIC HATE THREAD

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:05 pm

citygardens73 wrote:If my memory serves me correct i believe rangers were fined & warned by fifa about future conduct of there fans,rangers fans constantly sing sectarian songs yet celtic fans are slated on here for what i dont know :? according to some on here celtic fans cheer dead british soliders,they support the ira & hate the british.What a load of shit ! i have been to celtic games and i can tell you 99% of them are normal football fans,remember EVERY club has there idiots & celtic are no diffrent to any other club ! rant over :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW24N1G0WIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJG-FWR ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82MXTJrJ ... re=related

This should sicken everyone on here. Especially when they start chanting "Argentina, Argentina". Remember, that the Sir Gallahad that was blown to smitherins had WELSH GUARDS on it. WELSH MEN DIED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHSr2-Q ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_XhmcgZ_M

Now I don't believe that religion + politics should come into footy at all.....but Celtic fetching this into the game sickens me.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:06 pm

that doesn't show all of them doing it does it? now phat you're just going back on what you just said you even admited yourself not all are the same so point being?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:07 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:If my memory serves me correct i believe rangers were fined & warned by fifa about future conduct of there fans,rangers fans constantly sing sectarian songs yet celtic fans are slated on here for what i dont know :? according to some on here celtic fans cheer dead british soliders,they support the ira & hate the british.What a load of shit ! i have been to celtic games and i can tell you 99% of them are normal football fans,remember EVERY club has there idiots & celtic are no diffrent to any other club ! rant over :D

This should sicken everyone on here. Especially when they start chanting "Argentina, Argentina". Remember, that the Sir Gallahad that was blown to smitherins had WELSH GUARDS on it. WELSH MEN DIED.

Now I don't believe that religion + politics should come into footy at all.....but Celtic fetching this into the game sickens me.

Most English would have been sickened by City fans singing about Dr.Shipman, singing songs about Bobby Moore, ect.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:that doesn't show all of them doing it does it? now phat you're just going back on what you just said you even admited yourself not all are the same so point being?

Yeah didnt you know, if we like Celtic we are scum & IRA lovers.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:10 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:I often wonder how the Celtic haters feel about the appointment of Malky, of course he must be IRA scum aswell and should f**k off back to Ireland. :ayatollah:

I don't dislike Celtic fans. I do however detest their club and some of their players. I do dislike the large amount of IRA Tri Colour carrying fans.

However, I have no reason to dislike other Celtic fans. Such as Malky, Hofmeister, LlantrisantBlue etc. And I'm sure alot of other Rangers fans have the same stance. So there's your theory shot to shit butty.

Not the impression you've given in the past

Hey if I go to the Celtic game i'll end up taking my Rangers flag and getting in an argument with them scum bastards. Don't want any of my hard earned money going to them IRA lovers

That was in jest. In fact, was I talking to Llantrisant on that thread? Also, I know that some Celtic fans WILL start singing secterian songs, which will get me riled up. So therefore I won't go to the game.

I know many Celtic fans and I don't resent them for supporting who they do. Im sure that Hofmeister and Llantrisant will testify that I have never been abusive directly to them just because they support Celtic.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:10 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

As i said EVERY club has it idiots & celtic are no diffrent

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

I know mate even though my old man was in the RAF but because i like Celtic i'm a IRA lover it's all bullshit.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:that doesn't show all of them doing it does it? now phat you're just going back on what you just said you even admited yourself not all are the same so point being?

Llantrisant, I only posted those videos because the person I quoted said that Celtic fans don't sing secterian songs. I wanted to prove him wrong. I never once said ALL Celtic fans were singing those songs did I?

Richard, I know you only come on this board to argue, but I have never condoned nor sung the Shipman song. And I'm glad that they are dying out. Also I believe that some of the Celtic support sung/sing secterian songs more frequently than some CCFC fans sang Shipman songs.

I grew up in a military family. My dad is Glaswegian and served in NI. My mother had to check her car for bombs etc on camp in the 1980's. Coming from a family with a long and proud history in the Army, I can't condone what Celtic do. But neither will I start singing anti Irish songs etc.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I know mate even though my old man was in the RAF but because i like Celtic i'm a IRA lover it's all bullshit.

I didnt know i funded the IRA either, the wife aint gonna be happy when i tell her :roll:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:19 pm

My dad served in Belfast to as you got family in the army who served in N.I you should know the loyalist steep low aswell as the IRA.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Celtic and all of their supporters are the scum of the earth.

Cardiff-Linfield-Rangers-Chelsea.

No surrender

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 pm

However, I have no reason to dislike other Celtic fans. Such as Malky, Hofmeister, LlantrisantBlue etc. And I'm sure alot of other Rangers fans have the same stance. So there's your theory shot to shit butty.[/quote]

Not the impression you've given in the past

Hey if I go to the Celtic game i'll end up taking my Rangers flag and getting in an argument with them scum bastards. Don't want any of my hard earned money going to them IRA lovers[/quote]

That was in jest. In fact, was I talking to Llantrisant on that thread? Also, I know that some Celtic fans WILL start singing secterian songs, which will get me riled up. So therefore I won't go to the game.

I know many Celtic fans and I don't resent them for supporting who they do. Im sure that Hofmeister and Llantrisant will testify that I have never been abusive directly to them just because they support Celtic.[/quote]

It gets tiresome when us City fans have to justify ourselves to the Rangers followers simply because we have Celtic as our 2nd team, I follow Celtic because Im a "CELT" simple as that, nothing to do with religion or "the troubles" but we always seem to come up against the bigotry and the loyalist cause.

My g/son was sitting next to me the other night and read some of the comments, he is one of the few if any in Ireland that runs around in a City kit. He travels over quite often for City games with me, such as Pompey away last year paid for by the club. He is also a Celtic fan and was looking forward to the game next Wednesday but now he dont want to go, he didnt even know what IRA meant until his mum explained to him. So incase your wondering why Im a tad pissed off perhaps you'll understand why

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:25 pm

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:Celtic and all of their supporters are the scum of the earth.

No surrender

See what i mean about every club having its fair share of idiots :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:My dad served in Belfast to as you got family in the army who served in N.I you should know the loyalist steep low aswell as the IRA.

Yes I know this. But I feel the IRA's tactics in attacking parts of Britain would cause many British people to be more sympathetic towards the loyalists.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:26 pm

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:Celtic and all of their supporters are the scum of the earth.

No surrender

If anyone is SCUM sonshine its you and 99.9% of this board would agree.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Loyalists bomb aswell i'm against terrorism in any sort of way and them and the IRA are both classed as terrorist groups evevyone knows this.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:29 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

No surrender

If anyone is SCUM sonshine its you and 99.9% of this board would agree.

Im with you mate what a total prat

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Loyalists bomb aswell i'm against terrorism in any sort of way and them and the IRA are both classed as terrorist groups evevyone knows this.

Not disagreeing with you there mate.

Anyways, this is my last word on the matter or we could argue all night about this :lol: :lol: :old:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:My dad served in Belfast to as you got family in the army who served in N.I you should know the loyalist steep low aswell as the IRA.

Yes I know this. But I feel the IRA's tactics in attacking parts of Britain would cause many British people to be more sympathetic towards the loyalists.

Terrorism is evil, whoever it is. But there is always 2 sides to a story, Ive lived in Andersonstown, Belfast and have been equally sickened by what Ive seen by the troops on tour..... Northern Ireland have lived with peace and as soon as they route out those who wont conform to peace such as RIRA & UVF the better, the next generation of N.Irish have so much to live for and its a wonderful place to live.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:58 pm

No surrender

What a Dik Head.. and to be honest as a life long Cardiff Supporter I'm embarrassed that people like you have any affiliation with the club.. your the type of 'fan' that I would love to see eradicated from attending matches.. !!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

No surrender

What a Dik Head.. and to be honest as a life long Cardiff Supporter I'm embarrassed that people like you have any affiliation with the club.. your the type of 'fan' that I would love to see eradicated from attending matches.. !!

He's a Jack - and he's gone - :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Merlin wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

No surrender

He's a Jack - and he's gone - :ayatollah:

This thread should have been gone ages ago

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

Llantrisant, I only posted those videos because the person I quoted said that Celtic fans don't sing secterian songs. I wanted to prove him wrong. I never once said ALL Celtic fans were singing those songs did I?

Richard, I know you only come on this board to argue, but I have never condoned nor sung the Shipman song. And I'm glad that they are dying out. Also I believe that some of the Celtic support sung/sing secterian songs more frequently than some CCFC fans sang Shipman songs.

The point I was making like many more was that ALL clubs have their idiots, you know I only come on here to argue. Again your so wrong, you were the one that portrait us all as scum & IRA lovers but that fine it was in jest.

I grew up in a military family. My dad is Glaswegian and served in NI. My mother had to check her car for bombs etc on camp in the 1980's. Coming from a family with a long and proud history in the Army, I can't condone what Celtic do. But neither will I start singing anti Irish songs etc.
You seem to condone the views of a Ger though.

I have every admiration for the British forces and know full well what they were up against in NI especially in the likes Andersonstown, WhiteRock, Falls, ect. I know this though, there is shit on all sides of the divide and that included the army. Thankfully those days are behind us and hope it stays there. Im sure your a very nice person but you misjudge me totally, as a Celtic fan I would not have slated any Gers if we were to playing Rangers instead of Celtic. Id had kept my opinions to myself and respected those that just wanted to have a day out and watch the game & not bring the bigotry into thread.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Hate everything Scottish and be done with it, nice an easy. Cheating ginger gap tooth junkies

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:53 am

All this arguing over some potatoes :o

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:28 am

i totally agree with everything u said.i hate them more than any1 and i mean HATE.f*cking ira scum. hoppo

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 am

cardiff uber alles wrote:Hate everything Scottish and be done with it, nice an easy. Cheating ginger gap tooth junkies

fair play what a tool you are :evil:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Actually, I was hoping to see some of our new players, not join in WW3 :? This is south Wales, not the west of Scotland or Northern Ireland. As far as I'm concerned, both Rangers and Celtic are Scottish football clubs. Their 'cultural' differences are for them to resolve. Really not interested.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 pm

citygardens73 wrote:
cardiff uber alles wrote:Hate everything Scottish and be done with it, nice an easy. Cheating ginger gap tooth junkies

fair play what a tool you are :evil:

He he he tools are useful, but
I don't wanna be your monkey wrench

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 am

There is a thread on this board asking for this thread to be deleted and insinuated that moderators are happy to leave it be. I have just read this thread from start to finish and feel that there is a strong debate and even informative and in depth feelings attached to many posts including those by Phatfrog, Llantrisant blue, RichardBLUEBIRD have provided an excellent debate.

This board does not tolerate sectarianism at all but the posters are debating what both Glasgow clubs have been deeply troubled with for over 100 years.