Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE CELTIC HATE THREAD

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:When you say they do you mean all of Celtic fans........?

I wouldnt mind them booing if they didnt live in Britain, plastic paddy wankers

I use to cringe when we sang and glorified in the Dr.Shipman song, I guess as City fans we all hate England & glorified in his killings.

Stereotyping just aint right[/quote]

You must admit Richard he had one hell of a jab!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Piss off baldy, I didnt laugh atall. :oops:[/quote]

Not even a snigger :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:43 pm

sam salim wrote:

I use to cringe when we sang and glorified in the Dr.Shipman song, I guess as City fans we all hate England & glorified in his killings.

Stereotyping just aint right

You must admit Richard he had one hell of a jab!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Not even a little chuckle to yourself!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fek off, thank god for blue noses like you :ayatollah: Ive just finished decorating my mates house, one room was done in red, white & black & I had to paint the blades mural. Came out tidy fair play but couldnt resist leaving a painted by CCFCsheepshagger signature in the walk-in wardrobe.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Do they teach Celtic history is schools anymore, doe's the youth of South Wales know what it means to be a Celt.

No, they don't,because there is no such thing as 'Celtic' history,just as there is no such thing as 'Teutonic'
history,'Slavic' history or 'Semitic' history etc.
As for the youth of South Wales knowing what it means to be a Celt:South Wales as a whole and
South-East Wales in particular are among the least 'Celtic' areas of Britain,so I suggest that for most of
them it is a meaningless question.
In a recent television documentary series,'The History of Ireland',the opinion of several distinguished
academics was that at some point in the remote past a proto-Irish speaking minority had somehow
managed,over a period of time,to impose their language and culture on the original population but
that did not make the Irish,as a whole,'Celtic'.The same scenario applies to South Wales.Thankfully
the rapid advances being made in the science of Genetics should shed even more light on this subject.
What all this has to do with following Cardiff City I don't know.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Stereotyping just aint right

You must admit Richard he had one hell of a jab!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fek off, thank god for blue noses like you :ayatollah: Ive just finished decorating my mates house, one room was done in red, white & black & I had to paint the blades mural. Came out tidy fair play but couldnt resist leaving a painted by CCFCsheepshagger signature in the walk-in wardrobe.[/quote]

Nice one Richie!!!! Up the Owls!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fek off, thank god for blue noses like you :ayatollah: Ive just finished decorating my mates house, one room was done in red, white & black & I had to paint the blades mural. Came out tidy fair play but couldnt resist leaving a painted by CCFCsheepshagger signature in the walk-in wardrobe.[/quote]

Nice one Richie!!!! Up the Owls!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Shouldn't this sort of thing be on the other board?

They love a bit of discussion of the merits of Celtic and the other "major" Scottish team. Apart from a few equally small minded "other team" supporters that used to live in South London I've never had any problems with anyone from Scotland.

They are some of the most generous and genuine people you would ever wish to meet. I have one very good friend who is a "other team" season ticket holder, his best mate is a Celtic season ticket holder, one of my best mates is a Kilmarnock season ticket holder. Last time I met them all was in Berlin a few weeks back with a Motherwell supporter and a Dundee supporter (that is Dundee not Dundee United). The Motherwell and Dundee guys were the only ones that lived in Scotland let alone the UK. As usual they all agreed that Scottish football will not progress until the Glasgow crap gets knocked on the head. Supporters of the many other clubs in Scotland get really pissed off that all attention is concerntrated on f*cking Glasgow Celtic and the other one.

Its Cowdenbeath for me, the Brecon Corries of Scotland.

I notice nobody has commented on the above, too much left wing bitterness I suppose.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:57 pm

WEll I'll be at the game but unlike some of you by the sounds of it, i'll be there to support Cardiff City and to cast an eye over the new players, not to verbally abuse the Celtic Fans .. there is no place in football for religion, politics or anything else.. it's a game and people should go to support their team and for no other reason.. !! Think some people need to take a chill pill and grow up some of the comments are quite pathetic ro be honest...!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:WEll I'll be at the game but unlike some of you by the sounds of it, i'll be there to support Cardiff City and to cast an eye over the new players, not to verbally abuse the Celtic Fans .. there is no place in football for religion, politics or anything else.. it's a game and people should go to support their team and for no other reason.. !! Think some people need to take a chill pill and grow up some of the comments are quite pathetic ro be honest...!!

100% agree

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:07 pm

I often wonder how the Celtic haters feel about the appointment of Malky, of course he must be IRA scum aswell and should f**k off back to Ireland. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Celtic with thier 'Green Brigade" are starting to form friendships and links with clubs like;

St.Pauli
AEK Athens
A.S. Livorno
Athletico Bilbao

etc...

Traditionally they are the more 'left wing' of the two glasgow clubs and these links will only strengthen this. imo it's a good thing. Most of my friends who 'follow' rangers only do because they have racist ideas and think rangers fit in with this. I don't see how anyone can oppose to this this anti facist, anti secterian club? yes, IRA chants etc but groups like the green brigade are working on reducing this.

Free Palestine.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:22 am

RichardBluebird wrote:I often wonder how the Celtic haters feel about the appointment of Malky, of course he must be IRA scum aswell and should f**k off back to Ireland. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm

WHY!!!!! I really cannot understand this hatred of Celtic. I think they are a fantastic club and supporters and would love it if our clubs and supporters could adopt a special link together. Much prefer Celtic to those Royal Family loving, Union Jack Enland loving, Chelsea loving Glasgow Rangers. Now there are a few reasons not to like them. Not that I personally have anything against the Royal Family by the way but that is by the by.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:Shouldn't this sort of thing be on the other board?

They love a bit of discussion of the merits of Celtic and the other "major" Scottish team. Apart from a few equally small minded "other team" supporters that used to live in South London I've never had any problems with anyone from Scotland.

They are some of the most generous and genuine people you would ever wish to meet. I have one very good friend who is a "other team" season ticket holder, his best mate is a Celtic season ticket holder, one of my best mates is a Kilmarnock season ticket holder. Last time I met them all was in Berlin a few weeks back with a Motherwell supporter and a Dundee supporter (that is Dundee not Dundee United). The Motherwell and Dundee guys were the only ones that lived in Scotland let alone the UK. As usual they all agreed that Scottish football will not progress until the Glasgow crap gets knocked on the head. Supporters of the many other clubs in Scotland get really pissed off that all attention is concerntrated on f*cking Glasgow Celtic and the other one.

Its Cowdenbeath for me, the Brecon Corries of Scotland.

I notice nobody has commented on the above, too much left wing bitterness I suppose.

Almost all your posts have some derogatory remarks about people being left wing.
Give a fuckin rest will you, it is beyond tiresome.
No one commented on you post as there is nothing to comment about.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I hate Celtic with a passion!!

Please try and get to the game on Wednesday night 7.45!

I cannot have thousands of Celtic to our say 7-10k attendance! If we think were a big club we have to turn up in numbers to.........

Show our hatred at the anti poppy movement!

the fact they are quite happy to take our players even though there not going anywhere

also the fact that they should f**k off to ireland if they have a problem!

hate Lennon!!

Also they will argue there involved in Europe but were in the welsh cup won it and got into europe, but were above that now!!

Come on support the boys make some noise and get behind the city!!

Rant over :lol: :lol: :? :? :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I couldn't care less about Celtic. They play in a different league in another country to us, why should we give a toss about them? It would be like hating Paris St Germain

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:29 pm

UncleTed wrote:Celtic with thier 'Green Brigade" are starting to form friendships and links with clubs like;

St.Pauli

That's because Rangers have a link with HSV, obscurely

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
UncleTed wrote:Celtic with thier 'Green Brigade" are starting to form friendships and links with clubs like;

St.Pauli

That's because Rangers have a link with HSV, obscurely

but HSV started that only because St.Pauli had links with Celtic for some time b4...

HSV is also regarded as a club with a more right-wing support, so it suits Rangers...

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:WHY!!!!! I really cannot understand this hatred of Celtic. I think they are a fantastic club and supporters and would love it if our clubs and supporters could adopt a special link together. Much prefer Celtic to those Royal Family loving, Union Jack Enland loving, Chelsea loving Glasgow Rangers. Now there are a few reasons not to like them. Not that I personally have anything against the Royal Family by the way but that is by the by.

spot on

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Celtic Football Club, their supporters, and most of all, Neil Lennon are EVERYTHING thats wrong in a football club.

They should f**k off to ireland where they belong the IRA Condoning tw*ts!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:04 pm

polo wrote:Celtic Football Club, their supporters, and most of all, Neil Lennon are EVERYTHING thats wrong in a football club.

They should f**k off to ireland where they belong the IRA Condoning tw*ts!!!

Glasgow Celtic fc is respected world wide & so are there fans, rangers fans chant loyalist songs celebrating the UVF &UDA so where should they f**k off to :roll: if celtic fc is all that is wrong with football ,please tell me whats right then

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Def not a celtic fan
1 im a rangers fan

2 they have fund raised for the ira

But when city went to scotland on a pre season tour a few years back few of the boys went to the barrowlands the celtic part of the city and were made completly welcome and they now have two former home bred city players

The only team that will interest me on wed is city :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 pm

bluewho wrote:Def not a celtic fan
1 im a rangers fan

2 they have fund raised for the ira

But when city went to scotland on a pre season tour a few years back few of the boys went to the barrowlands the celtic part of the city and were made completly welcome and they now have two former home bred city players

The only team that will interest me on wed is city :ayatollah:

Your 2nd point is total rubbish ,so your saying celtic willingly raised funds for a terriost organistation :roll: only a rangers fan could spout crap like that

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Paid the IRA? NOW THATS SHIT..IRA was funded by the yanks at first if you knew anything about the troubles the club it's self the board etc are against the IRA and evevything else..Celtic are a great club great fan base well respected. Loyalist chanting = the same thing they've killed innocent people they've petol bombed peoples homes due to what they belive and there in the wrong just as much as the IRA so end off.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Paid the IRA? NOW THATS SHIT..IRA was funded by the yanks at first if you knew anything about the troubles the club it's self the board etc are against the IRA and evevything else..Celtic are a great club great fan base well respected. Loyalist chanting = the same thing they've killed innocent people they've petol bombed peoples homes due to what they belive and there in the wrong just as much as the IRA so end off.

Thank god more common sense

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:27 pm

I've lived in Belfast myself and the loyalists aren't all what there made out to be what happend about 3 weeks ago anyone remeber? petrol bombs catholic homes? eggs? bricks at windows? yeah you seem to forget that kind of thing "up to your knees in feinan blood"? oh but thats alright for them to do that isit? :roll:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:38 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I often wonder how the Celtic haters feel about the appointment of Malky, of course he must be IRA scum aswell and should f**k off back to Ireland. :ayatollah:

I don't dislike Celtic fans. I do however detest their club and some of their players. I do dislike the large amount of IRA Tri Colour carrying fans.

However, I have no reason to dislike other Celtic fans. Such as Malky, Hofmeister, LlantrisantBlue etc. And I'm sure alot of other Rangers fans have the same stance. So there's your theory shot to shit butty.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:41 pm

I don't dislike Celtic fans. I do however detest their club and some of their players. I do dislike the large amount of IRA Tri Colour carrying fans.

However, I have no reason to dislike other Celtic fans. Such as Malky, Hofmeister, LlantrisantBlue etc. And I'm sure alot of other Rangers fans have the same stance. So there's your theory shot to shit butty.[/quote]

Same i know Plenty of Rangers fans who i get on with on this board and around where i live and works both ways sadly hense why the scottish goverment has brought rules and started teaching kids etc agaisnt the problem that causes a nightmare.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I don't dislike Celtic fans. I do however detest their club and some of their players. I do dislike the large amount of IRA Tri Colour carrying fans.

However, I have no reason to dislike other Celtic fans. Such as Malky, Hofmeister, LlantrisantBlue etc. And I'm sure alot of other Rangers fans have the same stance. So there's your theory shot to shit butty.

Same i know Plenty of Rangers fans who i get on with on this board and around where i live and works both ways sadly hense why the scottish goverment has brought rules and started teaching kids etc agaisnt the problem that causes a nightmare.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter with decent fans. ;)

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Yeah got to have banter in football :D Glasgow's green and white ;)

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:55 pm

If my memory serves me correct i believe rangers were fined & warned by fifa about future conduct of there fans,rangers fans constantly sing sectarian songs yet celtic fans are slated on here for what i dont know :? according to some on here celtic fans cheer dead british soliders,they support the ira & hate the british.What a load of shit ! i have been to celtic games and i can tell you 99% of them are normal football fans,remember EVERY club has there idiots & celtic are no diffrent to any other club ! rant over :D

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:04 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

Not the impression you've given in the past

Hey if I go to the Celtic game i'll end up taking my Rangers flag and getting in an argument with them scum bastards. Don't want any of my hard earned money going to them IRA lovers