Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE CELTIC HATE THREAD

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:Who gives a f**k about either side. I don't.

We are Cardiff, old firm isn't relevant.

:thumbup:

I never understand why some get attracted to either of the sides causes or arguments. Especially if you basically now f**k all about it and live miles away.

For the stupid only.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 am

No place in football for religion or politics Im afraid :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:No place in football for religion or politics Im afraid :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:No place in football for religion or politics Im afraid :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Not in this country anyway.

Gives it an edge in Castille, Basque region and Catalunya mind (politics).

Being fair, the events in Spain are in recent history though.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:35 pm

There are a lot of posts re this issue from people who just don't know their history either Scottish, Irish, Welsh or English for that matter. The English invaded our Celtic countries and in the middle ages and since that time have set about colonization until we are not too sure who or what we are- Welsh or English (British). They have enforced their laws, language and traditions upon us, taken our natural resources and have taken our youth to fight their wars. This is not fiction but historical fact.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:45 pm

BlueGog wrote:There are a lot of posts re this issue from people who just don't know their history either Scottish, Irish, Welsh or English for that matter. The English invaded our Celtic countries and in the middle ages and since that time have set about colonization until we are not too sure who or what we are- Welsh or English (British). They have enforced their laws, language and traditions upon us, taken our natural resources and have taken our youth to fight their wars. This is not fiction but historical fact.

What the f**k are you gabbing about you f*cking idiot?

It's opinions and beliefs such as the absolute bollocks you are spouting got no rightful place at any sporting event.

Shoot yourself in the head immediately!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Only reason i wrote on this topic is because i've lived in Belfast myself and end the day it's what people have been brought up with what they belive in stand up for evevyone has there views and theres no right or wrong in it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 pm

FFS whats the point in hating some scottish team who we only play in friendlys. Yes they may have some irish wannabe muppets but i'm sure the majority of them are ok. For those of you who `support' rangers, i've heard celtic are a far, friendly set of fans then rangers.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 am

you lot are seriously deluded and obviously know shit all about Celtics history. the long and short of it is we were founded by an irishman for poor Irish immigrants living in Glasgow, our roots are important to us and we have a large fanbase in Ireland and worldwide. some sections of the support protest against the British army as these criminals took Ireland for themselves, killing innocents along the way, much like they have done in the middle east.

As for the fans, we have a great reputation and are always invited to play own south in friendlies/testemonials for 2 reasons, we bring more fans than anyone else and dont cause trouble, look at Rangers in Manchester or anywhere else they go on their travels and theres nothing but a trail of carnage, much like the Cardiff fans at Leeds only on a much smaller scale due to the tiny amount of fans, go back to Wales

[/img]http://www.geekalerts.com/u/sheep-stool.jpg[img]

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 am

Hey guys,dont sit at your keyboards and spout shite about things you know nothing about.Why dont you stop any of the thousands of Celtic fans who will be in your city on Wednesday and air your views in person.Oh I forgot,its difficult to be an online gangster when your in traction in hospital you pricks.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 am

mjpr wrote:Hey guys,dont sit at your keyboards and spout shite about things you know nothing about.Why dont you stop any of the thousands of Celtic fans who will be in your city on Wednesday and air your views in person.Oh I forgot,its difficult to be an online gangster when your in traction in hospital you pricks.

Top post

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 am

01443casual wrote:
mjpr wrote:Hey guys,dont sit at your keyboards and spout shite about things you know nothing about.Why dont you stop any of the thousands of Celtic fans who will be in your city on Wednesday and air your views in person.Oh I forgot,its difficult to be an online gangster when your in traction in hospital you pricks.

Top post

Im sure if any Celtic fans are approached you may well find differing answers from the Irish contingent compared to the English , Scottish and Welsh fans they have . Yes ALL hate Rangers with a passion just like we do with the Jacks but not ALL are anti British IRA supporting scumbags as some posters on here like to make out . But Im guessing some peoples minds on here are blinkered and already made up ??

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 am

Aye, pure ignorance from some of the dafties on here, always been keen on Cardiff especially since my mate is your goalie, a few uneducated ignorant twats wont change that, looking forward to the friendly, there will be a good away crowd there and there will be no trouble, try arranging a friendly with Rangers down your end, absolute mayhem it would be.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 am

I know most of the guys from the South Wales CSC who gather at Dempsey's Bar for live TV games and have to say that worst turnouts are always for the Old Firm games especially from 1 or 2 young Irish lads who live in Cardiff ..... however we attended The Emirates Cup last yr and some of the abuse thrown from English Celtic fans towards the army staff was disgusting too !

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 am

I cant stand the British army, what’s wrong with that? Thugs and bullies.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Like the thousands you brought to CCS before?

Jog on, sunshine, jog on.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm

huddleboarder wrote:I cant stand the British army, what’s wrong with that? Thugs and bullies.

And the number of people really giving a shit about your view is?

Clue; far, far more people here support the forces than don't. Get over it.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:11 pm

instead of supporting the troops people should support politicians who take soldiers OUT of warzones and bring the boys home...

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Hofmeister wrote:instead of supporting the troops people should support politicians who take soldiers OUT of warzones and bring the boys home...

British troops do a great job - giving far more to Britain than those slating them.

I support the troops in a difficult situation.

I don't support politicians sending them into bs wars.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 pm

supporting politicians who pull troops out of wars would be active support of your forces...
think about it

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Hofmeister wrote:supporting politicians who pull troops out of wars would be active support of your forces...
think about it

You're stating support of troops doing their job is conditional.

Think about that.

I support the troops fully. I don't support the politicians.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Hofmeister wrote:instead of supporting the troops people should support politicians who take soldiers OUT of warzones and bring the boys home...

I support the troops, but I don't support any of the bullshit wars they have been sent to, there is a different.

On the topic of this thread, I'd rather follow Celtic than Rangers any day.
I am Welsh before British, and am not religious at all, so all the sectarian bullshit is ignored as it should be.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:59 pm

1000's of celtic fans in cardiff wednesday night? you only had about 500 down here 2 years ago, so i dont expect much more tommorow.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm

murphy wrote:

1000's of celtic fans in cardiff wednesday night? you only had about 500 down here 2 years ago, so i dont expect much more tommorow.

Indeed. Clearly he's an online warrior, in hospital after travelling to Ireland to partake in the Ministry of Silly Walks contest...

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Message Board intruder alert :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:41 pm

huddleboarder wrote:I cant stand the British army, what’s wrong with that? Thugs and bullies.

I know, as opposed to terrorist cells who have and in some guises still carry out attacks on public places and civlians.

Tiocfaidh Ár Lá is it?

Out of interest, what part of Ireland/Palestine/Afghanistan are you from?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Just to let you know lads loads of people don't support the army? so what the people that don't are usualy left wing people who alot are against war in general so think about it lads not evevyone has to support we're allowed views.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 pm

I don't support the actions in Afghanistan or Irag myself, there's a difference though to questioning the actions of current events to singing and abusing servicemen who in reality are only dong their job.

Ironically in relation to Celtic and the anti fascist stance their fans have taken, the last time Europe was really threatened by real fascism the only obstacle in the way to stopping Hitler achiving his goals was the British Army.

Funnily enough in Ireland, some would've gladly seen Hitler walk all over Europe just to gain a 'free' Ireland.

I've a left wing stance myself. Just ironic some of the tools who pick up anti fascist policies really know zip.

I can't stand either of the old firm clubs.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Just to let you know lads loads of people don't support the army? so what the people that don't are usualy left wing people who alot are against war in general so think about it lads not evevyone has to support we're allowed views.

There's a massive difference between supporting troops - individual people - and disliking goverment actions...

There's also a massive difference between not agreeing with the armed forces and showing massive f***ing disrespect to those who have died ensuring freedom by unveiling a massive, offensive banner...

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:10 pm

What about the innocent Irish people that died due to our troops surely thats disrespectfull aswell? not all of them are the same which all of you like to think really winds me up.