Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Top Cat

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Every Lunch hour for the past 2 months Iv been popping into the local Ladbrokes.

Iv got a little system that workes for me on Roulette that someone showed me, 20p chips, placing £20 on a spin covering the wheel and normaly taking about £20 a day out of the shop (profit). Iv been doing this for a few months now, £20 one day, £30 the next, by doing what Im doing on the Roulette Machine.

Iv had about £600 out of them from the last 2 months.

The last few weeks iv noticed they have been getting a little bit funny with me. Bloke in there told me they were watching me, bit pathetic aint it getting arsey cos im winning?

Also mate, as you work in Coral whats the score with the shops. Where is your shop? I took a winning horse ticket to Coral in Caerphily the other day and they were realy arsey about paying me out cos the bet was placed in Coral in town.

I had to have a proper argument with her telling her, what If I put on a bet if Coral Leicster on the way to a Cardiff Match and it won, what am I supposed to do, go back to Leicster to collect. She paid me in the end, thank feck. :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Top Cat

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Every Lunch hour for the past 2 months Iv been popping into the local Ladbrokes.

Iv got a little system that workes for me on Roulette that someone showed me, 20p chips, placing £20 on a spin covering the wheel and normaly taking about £20 a day out of the shop (profit). Iv been doing this for a few months now, £20 one day, £30 the next, by doing what Im doing on the Roulette Machine.

The last few weeks iv noticed they have been getting a little bit funny with me. Bloke in there told me they were watching me, bit pathetic aint it getting arsey cos im winning?

Also mate, as you work in Coral whats the score with the shops. Where is your shop? I took a winning horse ticket to Coral in Caerphily the other day and they were realy arsey about paying me out cos the bet was placed in Coral in town.

I had to have a proper argument with her telling her, what If I put on a bet if Coral Leicster on the way to a Cardiff Match and it won, what am I supposed to do, go back to Leicster to collect. She paid me in the end, thank feck. :ayatollah:

Typical bookie mate, dont mind when you're losing tho. I have heard of a system on the roulette, put £150 credit into machine and then place 50 x £3 spins on black 22 only, do not collect until all 50 spins are done. It apparently averages 3/4 wins, 2 wins gives you a £66 profit. I am wary of those machines though to be honest. I havent tried it myself, looking for a guinea pig first. Oh nearly forgot they have got to be Coral machines, so dont tell TC :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:24 pm

never trust a machine! looks like your doing well fella but surley a machine is programmed to only pay out if its full or programmed too! Just like fruitys in the pub!!

ON sky bet they have an actual real live roulette with a proper dealer live on a camera but i still think its bollox.

Top Cat wont like this but you have to think... why would bookies survive and prosper above the recession if you can beat them!

you just cant beat them but i will be a hypocrit here and say that i love a bet and cant help myself but they wil always be winners!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

also coral is the best place to have a bet as they have the friendly staff :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

I've never had a problem collecting money from different bookies example if I won £200 in minehead when on a break and collected it in rhymney my local never had a problem.... Probably just a nob working at the bookies you went to.. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm

TalKing about roulette anybody want to share any tips or strategies on the machines I don't really play them no more, but year ago I was always on them and was regularly winning hundreds but since machines changed and I don't really play them I'm like a beginner again :lol: another thread to prove we should have a gambling section for us mugs :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Millar :ayatollah: You are in your rights to collect a winning ticket from any of our shops in Britain mate :ayatollah:
Im shocked at the way you were dealt with from that shop,as many moons ago that was my 1st shop,and the staff in our valley shops are very friendly.

Im in Albany rd - Cardiff,and if you are ever in the area pop in,as i can answer your next point about the machines ;)
I have to smile that for £600 they are giving you a hard time,as i have 1 punter who has won x 12 that amount in the last 3 weeks.
I NEVER TALK ABOUT PEOPLES WINS ON HERE - BUT THE REASON I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THIS - IS TO PROVE THAT SOME PEOPLE DO WIN :roll:
I HAVE KEPT THE WINNING TICKETS SPARE SO THAT WHEN SOMEONE KICKS THE MACHINE AND SAYS THEY ARE FIXED - IT PROVES A POINT !! ( but there are more losers than winners ) ;)

Baz - Thanks for your kind words about our shops/staff :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Millar :ayatollah: You are in your rights to collect a winning ticket from any of our shops in Britain mate :ayatollah:
Im shocked at the way you were dealt with from that shop,as many moons ago that was my 1st shop,and the staff in our valley shops are very friendly.

Im in Albany rd - Cardiff,and if you are ever in the area pop in,as i can answer your next point about the machines ;)
I have to smile that for £600 they are giving you a hard time,as i have 1 punter who has won x 12 that amount in the last 3 weeks.
I NEVER TALK ABOUT PEOPLES WINS ON HERE - BUT THE REASON I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THIS - IS TO PROVE THAT SOME PEOPLE DO WIN :roll:
I HAVE KEPT THE WINNING TICKETS SPARE SO THAT WHEN SOMEONE KICKS THE MACHINE AND SAYS THEY ARE FIXED - IT PROVES A POINT !! ( but there are more losers than winners ) ;)

Baz - Thanks for your kind words about our shops/staff :ayatollah:

When I get a chance mate I will try and pop in and introduce myself. :ayatollah:

It was the Coral at the bottom of the town mate, dont know if it was someone new maybe, not to worry. tiny little shop, not the best.

The Coral in the middle of Caerphily by the Kings though is spot on, good shop that and staff good as gold.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:43 pm

I Worked in the shop at the top which looked across to the castle,the smaller shop was not there,when i was there 20 years ago!!

I Did return to that shop about 10 years ago,on that chesse day they have up there ;)

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Its all about the new BetFred on ST Marys Street, nice and big in there and does not smell at all :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Its all about the new BetFred on ST Marys Street, nice and big in there and does not smell at all :ayatollah:

The reason there shops don't smell is because they don't have too many customers Under@wg ;) :ayatollah:

To be fair to BetFred - they have a wide range of football bets,and were the 1st to bring out "both teams to score".

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Midfield general wrote:I won £320 on one of those machines the other day. I didn't play roulette mind I played the slots (deal or no deal I think) :ayatollah:

The cash could not have gone to a better man ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:22 pm

MG - Took the week off to watch it mate :ayatollah: No bet for me at the start,might have a look on sat/sun :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Midfield general wrote:Had McDowell at 30/1 with Paddy Power and hes up there

Good luck with that bet MG :ayatollah: McDowell had a very good back 9,and should get the best of the weather tomorrow ;)

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 pm

I got Westwood to win.

and Kaymer each way

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Midfield general wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
Midfield general wrote:I won £320 on one of those machines the other day. I didn't play roulette mind I played the slots (deal or no deal I think) :ayatollah:

The cash could not have gone to a better man ;) :ayatollah:

dropped £500 today in the machines in Bet Fred in Penarth :ayatollah:

Good man, dont put it back in mate, put it all on Sheff Wed to win league 1 instead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:01 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Every Lunch hour for the past 2 months Iv been popping into the local Ladbrokes.

Typical bookie mate, dont mind when you're losing tho. I have heard of a system on the roulette, put £150 credit into machine and then place 50 x £3 spins on black 22 only, do not collect until all 50 spins are done. It apparently averages 3/4 wins, 2 wins gives you a £66 profit. I am wary of those machines though to be honest. I havent tried it myself, looking for a guinea pig first. Oh nearly forgot they have got to be Coral machines, so dont tell TC :lol: :lol:

there is no system to beat any roullette machine mate, trust me about that, be that a coral machine or any other

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Agree Scott, but this is just a system I heard. Apparently there are what as known as 'trigger numbers' where certain numbers will pay out a winning number within 5 spins. All hearsay tho mate

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Midfield general wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
Midfield general wrote:I won £320 on one of those machines the other day. I didn't play roulette mind I played the slots (deal or no deal I think) :ayatollah:[/quote

dropped £500 today in the machines in Bet Fred in Penarth :ayatollah:

Well done MG ;) Good to finally meet you today,and i did not have my jumper on ;)