Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A Betting Section.... (New Category) ?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Liking that "Team to score 2 goals or more" coupon in Coral.

Similair to the "Both Teams to score" coupon instead you bet on one team, scoring at least 2. Better odds than both teams to score as well.

Boro 7/4 to score 2 or more at Leeds tomorrow is the stand out for me. Brum Evs to score 2 or more against Coventry. :shock:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:21 pm

polo wrote:Liking that "Team to score 2 goals or more" coupon in Coral.

Similair to the "Both Teams to score" coupon instead you bet on one team, scoring at least 2. Better odds than both teams to score as well.

Boro 7/4 to score 2 or more at Leeds tomorrow is the stand out for me. Brum Evs to score 2 or more against Coventry. :shock:

Brighton away a Pompey ;)

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 am

polo wrote:Liking that "Team to score 2 goals or more" coupon in Coral.

IT's a new bet :ayatollah: Best of luck with that bet mate :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:57 am

gagsy_mc wrote:BUMPETY BUMP come on MODS sort this out :roll:

It's been discussed plenty of times before, but if we were to make one new section, I don't think a betting section would be top of the list.

I can see where you're coming from, but at the moment the forum seems to do well as it is. I don't think now is the time to create a load of sub-forums.

If we were to create a new category it would be an off-topic/non football forum, which a betting section wouldn't really fit in to.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 am

10.00 on a 4 team "2 goals or more".

WEST HAM
CRAWLEY
BRISTOL ROVERS
RAMGERS

Returns 90.00

2.00 on a 7 team "2 goals or more"

FULHAM
SOUTHAMPTON
MIDDLESBORO
BIRMINGHAM
BURY
HUDDERSFIELD
BRISTOL ROVERS

Returns 580.00

3.00 on a 7 match "Both Teams to Score" at:

LEEDS
WATFORD
COLCHESTER
EXETER
SCUNTHORPE
BURTON
OXFORD

Returns 150.00

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Owain wrote:
gagsy_mc wrote:BUMPETY BUMP come on MODS sort this out :roll:

It's been discussed plenty of times before, but if we were to make one new section, I don't think a betting section would be top of the list.

I can see where you're coming from, but at the moment the forum seems to do well as it is. I don't think now is the time to create a load of sub-forums.

If we were to create a new category it would be an off-topic/non football forum, which a betting section wouldn't really fit in to.

If you don't we'll riot :old:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 am

Poor Saturday, all losses made up yesterday thought with a both teams to score double at Blackpool and West Brom.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:36 am

polo wrote:Poor Saturday, all losses made up yesterday thought with a both teams to score double at Blackpool and West Brom.

I put a fiver on 10 teams both to score for 1400 quid......I got one right out of ten, how I managed that is beyond me :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:59 am

Tommy Gun wrote:
polo wrote:Poor Saturday, all losses made up yesterday thought with a both teams to score double at Blackpool and West Brom.

I put a fiver on 10 teams both to score for 1400 quid......I got one right out of ten, how I managed that is beyond me :lol:

:lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:37 am

bump bump bump

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Teams to score 2 goals or more:
Middlesborough
MK Dons
Crawley

Both teams score:
Ipswich v Leeds
Leicester v Southampton
Rotherham v Gillingham

Combined sixfold accy - £10 returns £320

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

I HAVE A BETTING SHOP IN BEDDAU, AND I AM DOING A CHAMPION TIPSTER COMPETITION EVERY MONTH, THE PRIZE IS A FREE £20 BET AND A RED DRAGON CHAMPION TIPSTER TROPHY EVERY MONTH. PM ME FOR DETAILS. :

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 pm

BRIAN THE BOOKIE wrote:I HAVE A BETTING SHOP IN BEDDAU, AND I AM DOING A CHAMPION TIPSTER COMPETITION EVERY MONTH, THE PRIZE IS A FREE £20 BET AND A RED DRAGON CHAMPION TIPSTER TROPHY EVERY MONTH. PM ME FOR DETAILS. :

I don't know about this....you sound dodgier than the Malaysians :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:47 pm

On about betting shops I would have thought the one next to the Ninian would have opened back up before now. Is it right that some guy took the previous owner for thousands hense why he had to shut up shop. 'If' that is the case then what would have happened to the bet winner..? I suppose that depend on the type of business it is e.g ltd company, sole trader and so on.