Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TARZAN GOES TO!!!!

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:46 pm

The bank for a loan! He sits down and say's to the bank manager " Im desperate for a loan sir, i struggling that bad with no heating and no food that i had to eat Cheetah last week.I ate his right arm on monday and his left arm on tuesday.I ate his right leg on wednesday and his left leg on thursday,i even ate his head on friday" :shock: The bank manager put's all his imformation through the computer then replies " Im sorry Tarzan but we have to refuse you the loan"! Tarzan say's "On what grounds have you refused to give me a loan"? :o The bank manager replie's " If you can't afford to live on a monkey, i don't think you can afford to pay us the loan back"!!!!!! ;)

Re: TARZAN GOES TO!!!!

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I remember that one from yesterday :D :D :D ....keep them coming :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 pm

:lol: :lol: Remind us of the rats joke Sam :D

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Two rat's in a sewer! One rat say's to the other " Im fookin sick of eating shit everyday of the week"! The other rat replie's " I'll have a meeting later tonight with the rest of the boy's and see if they will go on the piss instead"!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:06 pm

sam salim wrote:Two rat's in a sewer! One rat say's to the other " Im fookin sick of eating shit everyday of the week"! The other rat replie's " I'll have a meeting later tonight with the rest of the boy's and see if they will go on the piss instead"!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm

sam salim wrote:Two rat's in a sewer! One rat say's to the other " Im fookin sick of eating shit everyday of the week"! The other rat replie's " I'll have a meeting later tonight with the rest of the boy's and see if they will go on the piss instead"!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: .....sounds better when you tell them though ;) ;) :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I cant take any more jokes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :lol: :lol: