Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taken from Millwalls LLG site football violence but look at

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Now if it was me or 1 of my family sentenced for dancing in the street after Chelsea I would have some major issues after reading this? I am not sure how correct it is whats written BUT if true I know where I would be and thats Lobbying my MP first think tomorrow morning wanting him to find out WHAT THE HELL is going on. Remember this game was played while our fans had and were being sentenced I am guessing both courts are in Greater London so why not the same sentences given out if this would have been on the kings rd the guy would have got 5 years????????????????????????????

A FOOTBALL thug left a rival fan blind in one eye after punching him for celebrating a goal.

Adrian Bridge, 48, a Man City supporter sitting in the Stoke City end, cheered when his team scored in May's FA Cup Final clash.
Man City supporter sitting in the Stoke City end, cheered when his team scored in May's FA Cup Final clash.

Sean Cairns, 36, of Stoke, admitted ABH after a single blow tore a retina in Bridge's right eye.

Accepting Brent magistrates' three-year match ban and suspended six weeks' jail order, solicitor Andrew Turnock, said: "He knows he shamed Stoke."

Typical Stoke scum attacking barmies, even if the daft bertie ****should'nt of been sitting in their end, and they had the nerve to cry when some of their barmies got slapped at O.T. for chanting munich shite boohoo.

Re: Taken from Millwalls LLG site football violence but look at

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Suspended sentence for blinding someone. Throw a Plastic cone at nobody 16 Months at her Majesty's pleasure :? :? :evil: :evil: How does that make sense ?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm

maybe corky or someone else close to the lads that were sentenced for chelsea could tell us if our local mps were asked to look into the sentences.because the justices handed out were very very harsh.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Thats exactly what I thought