Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WORLD CLASS!!!?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:41 am

Apparently we have a world class player on our hands........the one and only Aron Gunnarsson!

skysports.com run a scouting facility on the website that rates all the up and coming young footballers from around the world.
http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/scout/0,24035,15198_5134131,00.html

Yes i did read on a previous thread someone mention this, so i decided to take a look myself. And although the rating is two years old, how exciting would it be if he rediscovered all this promise, and all in a bluebirds shirt.
The website shows players that have moved onto the worlds biggest clubs, and those that are heavily linked with the worlds biggest clubs. so to be credited in such a list is an honour in itself IMO!

He's got a potential value of £18m for christ sake! :lol:. And has a higher rating than Luis Suarez and Sergio Busquets! and all for the nominal fee of £0. ZILCH! (compo not included)

Coventry fans seem to say he didn't fulfil his supposed talent. Of course you wouldn't when you are playing in a side that were as poor as coventry last year. In a half empty stadium. sure your going to be demoralised. That alone is enough to lower your game!
So if we can get the CCS rocking, full it week-in-week-out, im sure we will get the best out of this undoubtedly talented youngster!.......he who goes by the name of ARON GUNNARSSON! :ayatollah: