Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

News on AWAY KIT!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 pm

"little reminder they will be showing the new away kit on wednesday or thursday plus there is a 3rd away kit" according to Barrie McAuliffe on twitter
What Colour do you reckon they will be? :ayatollah: I reckon the away one will be red and the 3rd one will be black :ayatollah:

Re: News on AWAY KIT!

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 am

He mentioned that the 3rd away kit will get people talking, hope that doesn't mean it's going to be white.. or pink :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:24 am

I think the 2nd one will be yellow. It was mentioned in a Malaysian paper discussing the sponsor that it would be yellow. I can't see a team we'd need a third kit for and it's not like it will be any cheaper.

If the 2nd kit was red I guess we'd need a third kit for Crystal Palace, Burnley and West Ham

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:29 am

Am i boring for hoping its still going to be black and yellow?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 am

i thought last seasons away top was the best weve had for ages,be disappointed if they change colours to be honest

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:31 am

http://t.co/34V7OwV try here

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 am

JonCCFC wrote:He mentioned that the 3rd away kit will get people talking, hope that doesn't mean it's going to be white.. or pink :lol:

White!

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:56 am

Away kit in definately white!!!!! ;)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 am

The away kit is White I'm sure if it, il eat my shoe if it's not!

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:The away kit is White I'm sure if it, il eat my shoe if it's not!

I think it will be quite stupid if it's white, only for the obvious reason. I'm hoping the 2nd and 3rd kits will be black and yellow. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Black away kit, Yellow third kit :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:25 pm

third to be white just so we can use white short as an alternative.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 pm

If the third kit is White then I hope not one fan buys the shirt. The club should have told Puma that no way are we willing to wear the colours of our biggest rivals. No sales of the shirt would send a message to these sportswear firms that they cannot mess about with our kits just as they want.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:If the third kit is White then I hope not one fan buys the shirt. The club should have told Puma that no way are we willing to wear the colours of our biggest rivals. No sales of the shirt would send a message to these sportswear firms that they cannot mess about with our kits just as they want.

Colours are approved by the Club :roll:

This does happen it should not been seen as a big deal.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:03 pm

if we do have a white won't it still have a bluebird badge on it as long as its got that on i don't care tbh and i'll still buy the kit :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm sure they registered a White kit last season it just never went on sale but it allowed them to wear White shorts.

We also had a White top with brains on it.

Saying this I won't be buying a White top.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:13 pm

This is our away kit......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:29 pm

RFMH wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:If the third kit is White then I hope not one fan buys the shirt. The club should have told Puma that no way are we willing to wear the colours of our biggest rivals. No sales of the shirt would send a message to these sportswear firms that they cannot mess about with our kits just as they want.

Colours are approved by the Club :roll:

This does happen it should not been seen as a big deal.

I realise the kits are approved by the club and the club are as much to blame as Puma. You can bet any money you want that if any sportswear firm suggested a blue away kit or third kit to Swansea that Swansea would say no. As much as I detest them they care more about the history of their club than our club does.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:25 pm

2008-09 :?