Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Conway has not replaced Burke

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Conway - LM for Dundee

Burke - RM for us

We still need a right midfielder/winger, we haven't got a replacement for Burke yet.

Why are people still persistently saying we've replaced Burke?

We should go for Routledge to replace Burke, if hes still available that is.

Re: Conway has not replaced Burke

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 pm

cowie plays RM :ayatollah: everyone seems to think hes a central midfielder hes a right winger :old:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 pm

He can play either wing and I was under the impression we was gonna play conway RM and whitts LM :?:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 pm

gknighty89 wrote:cowie plays RM :ayatollah: everyone seems to think hes a central midfielder hes a right winger :old:

does he really i thought he was centre mid :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Cowie can play on the left, on the right or in the middle ! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:31 pm

he plays on the left, he plays on the right, that boy don cowie makes chris burke look shite

seems replaced to me :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

1. conway plays both sides
2. whittingham although i would drive him myself to norwich on a bike if need be plays both
3. dont forget how quick routledge left us in the past when a so called better offer came in if my memory serves me right he didnt even say goodbye to the players or manager just left and im sorry thats not a bluebird in my eyes and in malky we trust and malky wants players with drive and passion that love to play for the badge the boys and the fans NOT THE PAYCHECK
4. POINT PROVED HAHAHAHAHA :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:1. conway plays both sides
2. whittingham although i would drive him myself to norwich on a bike if need be plays both
3. dont forget how quick routledge left us in the past when a so called better offer came in if my memory serves me right he didnt even say goodbye to the players or manager just left and im sorry thats not a bluebird in my eyes and in malky we trust and malky wants players with drive and passion that love to play for the badge the boys and the fans NOT THE PAYCHECK
4. POINT PROVED HAHAHAHAHA :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D

your'e right (apart from Whittingham) and I like your style...