Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

quite a few people saying the malaysians will go

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:35 pm

if we dont get promotion this season. to those who say it have the malaysians been in touch with you to tell you of their plans? perhaps they have given malky 2 or 3 seasons to get there? do any of us really know what they are thinking :ayatollah:

Re: quite a few people saying the malaysians will go

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:40 pm

jinks-rct wrote:if we dont get promotion this season. to those who say it have the malaysians been in touch with you to tell you of their plans? perhaps they have given malky 2 or 3 seasons to get there? do any of us really know what they are thinking :ayatollah:

I must admit I have not heard anything along those lines since the playoff final. :? Who are the "quite a few people"?
I think they are here for the "very" long haul. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 pm

They were going to pull out if we didn't win the play/off final, pull out of DJ didn't get promotion.... They continue to pump money in and sort out debt plans. Our fans just enjoy negative news.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:if we dont get promotion this season. to those who say it have the malaysians been in touch with you to tell you of their plans? perhaps they have given malky 2 or 3 seasons to get there? do any of us really know what they are thinking :ayatollah:

I must admit I have not heard anything along those lines since the playoff final. :? Who are the "quite a few people"?
I think they are here for the "very" long haul. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

some on here and people ive spoke to reckon they will. i dont believe they have given malky a target for promotion this season but maybe the season after

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:43 pm

They are increasing their shares to 49%,why would they do that if they are going.why would they put Malaysia on shirts if they are going end if season,I think they are here long term.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:47 pm

ngriffiths wrote:They are increasing their shares to 49%,why would they do that if they are going.why would they put Malaysia on shirts if they are going end if season,I think they are here long term.

well said

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Actions speak louder than words

their actions do not suggest anything other than they are building for the
future, that they are committed, and that they are backing the manager
to the hilt.

These threads are a bit like saying

"Yeh i got a brand new ferrari, but what if the wheels fall off??" :banghead:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Sorry not letting you getaway with this typemof dis information!
Quite a few? How many and who? Anyone who is really in the know? I didn't think so?
Have you ever worked Malaysia? I didn't think so! Do you their culture? Again no!

Unless you havebsome hard facts shut the f**k up!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Lol,why Would they go,I mean cardiff is such a famous side out ther.They more thene likely had Cardiff tops growing up.I mean off course they going to stay and pump millions in to ther boy hood club and not care about any return.just like that enormous cardiff fan sam hamman who loves you al the way,and all the others who you though loved you,not one of them wanted to make money.hang on a minute how much you in debt.lol have a day off for f**k sake.you think they will keep pumping millions in to you with no return then you are deluded.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,why Would they go,I mean cardiff is such a famous side out ther.They more thene likely had Cardiff tops growing up.I mean off course they going to stay and pump millions in to ther boy hood club and not care about any return.just like that enormous cardiff fan sam hamman who loves you al the way,and all the others who you though loved you,not one of them wanted to make money.hang on a minute how much you in debt.lol have a day off for f**k sake.you think they will keep pumping millions in to you with no return then you are deluded.

and you are thick! go and write your uneducated noncense on planetswans.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:11 pm

murphy wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Lol,why Would they go,I mean cardiff is such a famous side out ther.They more thene likely had Cardiff tops growing up.I mean off course they going to stay and pump millions in to ther boy hood club and not care about any return.just like that enormous cardiff fan sam hamman who loves you al the way,and all the others who you though loved you,not one of them wanted to make money.hang on a minute how much you in debt.lol have a day off for f**k sake.you think they will keep pumping millions in to you with no return then you are deluded.

and you are thick! go and write your uneducated noncense on planetswans.

BTW werent it you lot who thought martinez was never going to leave you. He then went to the mighty wigan :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Not going anywhere. As Griff said they are increasing their shares. They are in for the long hall.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Increasing ther shares to get more out,and unless I'm mistake martinez did not leave us in debt by millions

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Your a little ray of sunshine arnt you :lol: why are you so bothered about us your in the prem now but still thinking about City

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 pm

I think they should scrap English Key Stage 1. Its clearly not working as a method of academia.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Be suprised if we come close to promotion this season. MM has basically had to rebuild our squad. Maybe too short a time for the team to gel, this coming season.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:31 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Be suprised if we come close to promotion this season. MM has basically had to rebuild our squad. Maybe too short a time for the team to gel, this coming season.

I find that statement staggering

We have made 5 top signings in two weeks, probably another 5 to come
in the next 2-3 weeks. How long do you think it takes a team to gel??

Seriously, on what do you base your theory?

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm

I would be happy with top 10

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 pm

taffyapple wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:Be suprised if we come close to promotion this season. MM has basically had to rebuild our squad. Maybe too short a time for the team to gel, this coming season.

I find that statement staggering

We have made 5 top signings in two weeks, probably another 5 to come
in the next 2-3 weeks. How long do you think it takes a team to gel??

Seriously, on what do you base your theory?

taffy it can take a while for a team gel. carm down boi :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Actions speak louder than words

their actions do not suggest anything other than they are building for the
future, that they are committed, and that they are backing the manager
to the hilt.

These threads are a bit like saying

"Yeh i got a brand new ferrari, but what if the wheels fall off??" :banghead:

Fair point Taffy . ;)