Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:48 pm

is it worth at least trying to get him back on loan?
i know he's favoured at Arsenal, but surely it's worth a punt seeing as Wenger is looking to build a fresh squad that might actually WIN something for a change.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Absolute no chance at all.

Aaron has a HUGE future in front of him but I hope one day that we will see him in the blue of Cardiff again.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:51 pm

and yes, i know that Nasri and Fabregas are leaving too, but i still think he's worth a shot.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm

With ramsey its always werth trying to get him back! in the games he was here last season he completely changed our team and when he went we started playing very badly i definately think we should try but i think he will have a big part to play for arsenal next season so im very unsure what they will say about it :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm

no chance in hell getting him back this season,

he will have massive part to play in arsenal first team this season

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:01 pm

wont happen even if Arsenal didnt want him he would go to another premiership team it will be a long time before we see Aaron Ramsey in the Championship.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 pm

If Aaron cannot hold on to a place in the Arsenal 1st team,and we will have to wait for Wenger to sort out the turmoil there first,then do not be surprised if we try and get him back.
I would say that personally,I would chase Ramsey more than Bellamy.
Time will tell?

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm

The moment he scored the winner against Man Utd I knew he wasn't coming back. In that game he was incredible.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 pm

I would snap him up so hard his dick falls off.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 pm

are you insane, you have seriously got your blinkers on!! he will be in the starting 11 this coming season for arsenal, fabregas is leaving imo, and is currently injured!! wenger will be pushing ramsey & wilshere into that cm pairing!! he will have a big season in the premiership this season & further!!

I think now he is fit again its a bit disrepectful to the lad that some think wenger will let him come on loan!!