Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where The F in he'll are

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Bridgend bluebird and Supercoops on the Forum Piss up ? The only ones not to turn up :o :cry:

Re: Where The F in he'll are

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bridgend bluebird and Supercoops on the Forum Piss up ? The only ones not to turn up :o :cry:

In all fairness nukes, i did say midweek, it was the camping i was looking forward to, i did also say i might show today to introduce myself, just can't do both. Hope you all have a cracking time, looking forward to next week. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 pm

i told krab i wasnt making it! he was going wasnt he?

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:56 pm

f*cking lightweights :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:f*cking lightweights :lol: :lol:

i sent a pm to krab saying i couldnt make it as i had a family meal to go to, :cry:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Yeah yeah yeah . New iPhone loads of money pull the other one sheriff :lol: :lol: :lol: we had Marc acting the Perv Asking every youngster if he was Bridgend Bluebird :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah yeah yeah . New iPhone loads of money pull the other one sheriff :lol: :lol: :lol: we had Marc acting the Perv Asking every youngster if he was Bridgend Bluebird :lol:

you're f*cking joking? :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: haha think im crying with laughter :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm

tell you what...next time i say i MIGHT go on a piss up ill give you my number :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: