Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnshaw will NOT be like Koumas a few points.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Earnie is mental strong.
Earnie is still enjoying football and will for a good few years.
Earnie hasn't lost his pace as he proved last season.
Earnie will give 100% evevy chance he's got.
Happy with kids and missus.
He's proved at this level and has got good few years in him.
No injury problems.
No gamble problems.

Compare that to when Koumas was here? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Earnshaw will NOT be like Koumas a few points.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Totally agree!

I think it is a little bit insulting to Earnie to compare him to Koumas.

Unfortunately, Jason's head is all over the shop and on the other hand Earnie has been a true professional all his career.
Last edited by SA17 Bluebird on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm

spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:05 pm

True alot of people need to stop comparing them :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Also he's only just come back he's a hero to most of us so thats enough to give him a chance at least? Earnie is a blue!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:09 pm

spot on. i even think he will get himself in the best shape of his career

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:51 pm

I will be shocked if Earnie doesn't score 15 goals. Probably more with games and a quality strike partner...sadly I do not think that partner should be Parkin. I'm OK with Parkin being one of the strike options as a squad player but he can't be in the 1st choice partnership. We need a good quality hard, ball winning striker. Is Jason Roberts playing much at Blackburn? He would be ideal and maybe a realistic chance of getting.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:I will be shocked if Earnie doesn't score 15 goals. Probably more with games and a quality strike partner...sadly I do not think that partner should be Parkin. I'm OK with Parkin being one of the strike options as a squad player but he can't be in the 1st choice partnership. We need a good quality hard, ball winning striker. Is Jason Roberts playing much at Blackburn? He would be ideal and maybe a realistic chance of getting.

can see parkin and earnie being the main strike force . unless that mason is gem or we get goodwillie which longer that goes on i very much doubt it.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Earnie is a cardiff boy, koumas aint so therefor, earnie would run through a brickwall for our club, where koumas would not.