I never bother reading it.

.It's shyte! :D

Re: I HATE THIS MESSAGEBOARD

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 am

bluebirds23 wrote:its so bloody addictive :lol:

And I Do :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 am

I,m addicted as well, is there anyway i can get therapy for this :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 am

blue nile wrote:I,m addicted as well, is there anyway i can get therapy for this :lol: :D :ayatollah:

yes but its a last resort...its called..."booze"

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:44 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
blue nile wrote:I,m addicted as well, is there anyway i can get therapy for this :lol: :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:45 am

No.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 am

blue nile wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

its why nukes keeps arranging forum piss ups, to prevent nervous break down :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 am

annis will help all you folks - who threatened with divorce he as set up counciling on tuesday evenings now 7p.m - 9p.m in the ninian with Carl .....!

in fairness this forum as got stronger and stronger each year due to all the hard work put in by Annis .....

I wish he close the bloody thing but like everything he does in life gets better ... looking forward to the new book ..

this will open a few eyes ! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 am

mallo wrote:annis will help all you folks - who threatened with divorce he as set up counciling on tuesday evenings now 7p.m - 9p.m in the ninian with Carl .....!

in fairness this forum as got stronger and stronger each year due to all the hard work put in by Annis .....

I wish he close the bloody thing but like everything he does in life gets better ... looking forward to the new book ..

this will open a few eyes ! :ayatollah:

:lol:

Ha ha Cheers Mallo, I have given my word when I go to Majorca on Tuesday I will not look at this forum and I aim to keep my word, other wise I will have no Wife :cry:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 am

Have issues with AAMB addiction, we are here for you....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52034&p=484175#p484175

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:22 am

the forum has got a strong base of members who are quite close on and off the board but recently it has become mayhem. so many members now that actually post. it's unreal. my eyes hurt after 5minutes on here now :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:59 am

lewis91 wrote:the forum has got a strong base of members who are quite close on and off the board but recently it has become mayhem. so many members now that actually post. it's unreal. my eyes hurt after 5minutes on here now :lol:

the more members the better i say!! :ayatollah: I would say thats was annis's aim when he set it up!! unfortunately the bigger it gets the more idiots that will follow!! just one of those things!!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:54 pm

brewer918 wrote:
lewis91 wrote:the forum has got a strong base of members who are quite close on and off the board but recently it has become mayhem. so many members now that actually post. it's unreal. my eyes hurt after 5minutes on here now :lol:

the more members the better i say!! :ayatollah: I would say thats was annis's aim when he set it up!! unfortunately the bigger it gets the more idiots that will follow!! just one of those things!!

i understand that but i'm just saying for some reason we have a huge amount of new members joining recently. i couldn't even guess why but the more the merrier. well until something is said and we all kick off. then it's mayhem :twisted: :twisted: