Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky and Gethin Jenkins doing a great job agreed ????

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm

People have doubted them both (well Gethin mostly) , but you have to admit it looks like they are doing a great job, in getting almost every target...............

Well done both so far..............

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky and Gethin Jenkins doing a great job agreed ????

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm

i wasnt a big fan of gethin. but he has won EVEN me over the last couple of weeks. we are getting all are targets i hope it carries on! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:13 pm

I really was unhappy about signing MM tbh.

but it looks like i was wrong about the man and im so happy i was.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Very impressive so far,to get the quality we ve had on free transfers,is good work by them both.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:15 pm

season aint started yet :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Im really looking forward to the new season, new players, new tactics etc. Hopefully no more long ball :)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:00 pm

lets not get carried away good job lets see what pans out during the season looking forward to the start now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:48 am

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Im really looking forward to the new season, new players, new tactics etc. Hopefully no more long ball :)

Agreed we need to get the pitch sorted then, it was almost unplayable by Christmas last year, we need those lamps, and the groundsman needs to get it sorted as soon as possible ...

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 am

It appears to me that Jenkins is just sitting back and letting Malky do
what the f**k he likes,perhaps realising that football is not his forte!

That being the case then i cannot fault him in the slightest right now

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:56 am

taffyapple wrote:It appears to me that Jenkins is just sitting back and letting Malky do

How do you work that out? i'm just interested to know how you can come to that conclusion,

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:16 am

Krel wrote:
taffyapple wrote:It appears to me that Jenkins is just sitting back and letting Malky do

How do you work that out? i'm just interested to know how you can come to that conclusion,

So am I thats a typical response from his knockers, everything good is down to the manager, everything bad is down to Gethin ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 am

If gothic had not been a rugby man first we would all be saying what a good job he is doing I don't give a dam if hebplayed netball as long as he is doing a good job and I think he is doing just fine for is

Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:02 pm

I meant to add aswell, who was it that recommended Malky in the first place ???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Gethin has taken alot of stick on various message boards but i think the fella is prooving himself to be a quality asset at CCS bringing in MM was a great bit of work all his haters and boo boys should lay off :ayatollah:

Actually that was a compliment. He's given Malky the ball and is letting him run with
it.

Sort of

"you sort the football, you tell me who you want, you tell me what you
want, then f**k off and let me sort the paperwork out!"

If thats pretty much whats happening then Jenkins is a better man
than most of us gave him credit for

thats why its working gethin chose mm he inherited dj i know who i would rather work WITH out of dj and mm lets get behind them not knocking them ffs we just signed 5 yes 5 new players wheres all the positives gone stop the negatives ffs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:thats why its working gethin chose mm he inherited dj i know who i would rather work WITH out of dj and mm lets get behind them not knocking them ffs we just signed 5 yes 5 new players wheres all the positives gone stop the negatives ffs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Theres not one post on this thread knocking Jenkins

Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Actually that was a compliment. He's given Malky the ball and is letting him run with
it.

Sort of

"you sort the football, you tell me who you want, you tell me what you
want, then f**k off and let me sort the paperwork out!"

If thats pretty much whats happening then Jenkins is a better man
than most of us gave him credit for

Nice one its all going well, lets sign a few more, get a good pre season, and bring on the start of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was sick at the end of the season, but can't wait for the new season to start !!!!!