Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plymouth Fans

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Been on their forum to gauge their opinion of Joe Mason as I don't really know much about him.

Generally they feel let down one of their home grown rising star has left for "peanuts".

I have to also say that Ridsdale is EXTREMELY unpopular on there already. Didn't he only take charge this week?

I feel bad for them, I think Plymouth are a big club and in many ways very similar to us. Have never reached their full potential and their fans have always been very passionate.

Plymouth away was always one of the fixtures I used to look forward to do the most.

Check it out below...

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic. ... 4&start=15

Re: Plymouth Fans

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Welsh Scumbags one said. Not very nice :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm

12thMan wrote:Been on their forum to gauge their opinion of Joe Mason as I don't really know much about him.

Generally they feel let down one of their home grown rising star has left for "peanuts".

I have to also say that Ridsdale is EXTREMELY unpopular on there already. Didn't he only take charge this week?

I feel bad for them, I think Plymouth are a big club and in many ways very similar to us. Have never reached their full potential and their fans have always been very passionate.

Plymouth away was always one of the fixtures I used to look forward to do the most.

Check it out below...

I Love going to Plymouth, if they think their rising star has let them down, wait till they feel after the Riddler has left :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 pm

my mates a season ticket holder and texted 'talented boy but inconsistant, got him for very good price, won't be regular 1st team next season though needs to get stronger'

I miss Plymouth coming up always bring a load, plus i see my mate twice a year based on this fixture! Ridsdale tried to sign Fowler as well. Out with a 20 year old and in with a 36 year old - got to worry for them.....

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:07 pm

neeball wrote:my mates a season ticket holder and texted 'talented boy but inconsistant, got him for very good price, won't be regular 1st team next season though needs to get stronger'

I miss Plymouth coming up always bring a load, plus i see my mate twice a year based on this fixture! Ridsdale tried to sign Fowler as well. Out with a 20 year old and in with a 36 year old - got to worry for them.....

Yes, He asked Fowler to go there as a player coach.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 am

12thMan wrote:Been on their forum to gauge their opinion of Joe Mason as I don't really know much about him.

Check it out below...

f**k plymouth...shower of cunts........hope they rot....end of storeeeeeeeee!

7.27am just got home from a session....happpy daze :ayatollah: