Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy to Swansea?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You are joking mate,arnt you.although I like his attatued we wouldn't want him.champ player now and to prone to injury. Thanks but no

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 pm

They dont want him but every 1 of them jumped on the post :lol: :lol:

TBH glad wales have a prem club because it great for our country but im gutted its not cardiff but good luck to all you jacks next season.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:58 pm

NJ73 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Think what you want, I explained my reasons.

How did we do last year without him?

So let me get this right. The managers of Spurs, Sunderland, Villa, Stoke (not to mention Celtic and West Ham) all want Bellamy yet the mighty Swans wouldn't touch him with a barge pole :roll:

He's proven at Prem level over a large number of seasons, and seems to have largely resolved the knee problems, yet the mighty Swans would rather pin their hopes on Sinclair (good player though he is) who has yet to prove himself Prem quality :roll:

I presume if you finish higher than Spurs, Sunderland, Villa or Stoke you would take that at the start of the season :?:

Take the Cardiff link out of this and then tell me you wouldn't want Bellamy :? :roll: At the moment you are just making yourself a joke :lol: If you can afford to avoid players of Bellamy then you must be odds on for Champions League in 2012/2012 :shock: :lol:

I didn't question his ability did I? It pointed out his disruptive influence in the dressing room which is something that in my opinion would far outweigh any good performances he may provide on the pitch.

I fact, so much so, I genuinely hope he signs again for you this season.

I think you'll find that he was far from a disruptive influence on our dressing room :roll:

He was the one trying to pull them together whilst others (most of whom are now elsewhere) caused trouble :?

Let's see if you're still happy to trust your Premiership future in Sinclair come March/April. If you're honest that's a much bigger gamble then signing Bellamy and worrying about dressing room unrest :roll: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 pm

So tell me, who in our team would Bellamy replace?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm

NJ73 wrote:So tell me, who in our team would Bellamy replace?

Dyer

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Dyer

Our player of the year you mean? Dear me!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Dyer

Our player of the year you mean? Dear me!

yes..why wasnt sinclair player of the year? he was f*cking immense

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Because week in, week out, Dyer was more consistent. Never seen a player work so hard, get kicked so much and just keep on going as Dyer in all my years watching football. Not to mention his attacking talent.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 am

NJ73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Because week in, week out, Dyer was more consistent. Never seen a player work so hard, get kicked so much and just keep on going as Dyer in all my years watching football. Not to mention his attacking talent.

gotta admit that little prick was a pain in the arse for us