Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Car Park

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Quick question- does anyone know how much the car park right outside the stadium is on match days?

Re: Car Park

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:09 pm

£130 for the season

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm

I asked the same question a few weeks ago and 130 a year is way too expensive for me i am going to struggle for insurance as it is im going to have to park in the streets or in canton i suppose.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 pm

i'm pretty sure its sold out already

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Cheers everyone for the info, so I take it you can't just go for certain games, you have to book for the whole season?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Unless your'e old or disabled youv'e got to be mental to use the car park. The queues to get out are horrendous, meaning more and more people having to leave earlier and earlier to "beat the traffic". All you need to do is street park in Canton or Grangetown, by the time you've walked the 10 minutes to your car the others may have got to the exit of the car park and you don't have to miss a second of the game.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 pm

harold pinta wrote:Unless your'e old or disabled youv'e got to be mental to use the car park. The queues to get out are horrendous, meaning more and more people having to leave earlier and earlier to "beat the traffic". All you need to do is street park in Canton or Grangetown, by the time you've walked the 10 minutes to your car the others may have got to the exit of the car park and you don't have to miss a second of the game.

Well my dad's old and disabled and he hasn't been for a few years and wants to come down for a few games this season so that's pretty much the reason :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:46 pm

harold pinta wrote:Unless your'e old or disabled youv'e got to be mental to use the car park. The queues to get out are horrendous, meaning more and more people having to leave earlier and earlier to "beat the traffic". All you need to do is street park in Canton or Grangetown, by the time you've walked the 10 minutes to your car the others may have got to the exit of the car park and you don't have to miss a second of the game.

I use the car park and im not old or disabled and never leave the game early :lol: the queues are shit mind