Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SSN : Bellers not returning

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:13 pm

the guy just said "malky mackay has ruled out bellamy returning"

Re: SSN : Bellers not returning

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 pm

bluebird04 wrote:the guy just said "malky mackay has ruled out bellamy returning"

prob mean he sign 2moz then :lol: :D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 pm

bluebird04 wrote:the guy just said "malky mackay has ruled out bellamy returning"

Fine by me.

We know where we stand :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:15 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:

Fine by me.

We know where we stand :ayatollah:

exaclty :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

All Malky actually said was CB is a Man City player and it was great that he was at the club last season. I didn't hear him say he has given up on trying to sign him just that he is a Man City player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

that was not mm it was lennon celtic been in the news all day not returning ti celtic typical sky they hacked into the wrong phone

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:19 pm

The sky presenter has said Bellamy ruled out by Mackay - but actually Mackay didn't rule it out - he just played it down.....

It Could still happen although IMO i think it is starting to look less likely - The meetings have taken place this week - and it's almost Friday with nothing really breaking about it....

We should move on from here, and what ever will be will be - He will join us for FREE next season anyway hopefully! as long as another club doesn't come in for him with an offer he can't refuse.... Will he go back on his word though. :?:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 pm

The longer it goes on the more i can see him coming to Cardiff

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Merlin wrote:The sky presenter has said Bellamy ruled out by Mackay - but actually Mackay didn't rule it out - he just played it down.....

It Could still happen although IMO i think it is starting to look less likely - The meetings have taken place this week - and it's almost Friday with nothing really breaking about it....

We should move on from here, and what ever will be will be - He will join us for FREE next season anyway hopefully! as long as another club doesn't come in for him with an offer he can't refuse.... Will he go back on his word though. :?:

last thing you said is ' will he go back on his word though' is biggest question of all. but its out of craigs hands really unless he rip his contract up but i can't see that to much cash to lose out on.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:43 pm

QPR, Norwich & Swansea were all promoted last season without having Bellamy playing for them. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't return

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 pm

ccfcninian wrote:The longer it goes on the more i can see him coming to Cardiff

Yep, :D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Can't come on a message board with that simplistic logic mate.

Should be banned!!! Only joking of course.

You're correct of course. We should move on. Wait for next year when he's here on a free.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Sorry,

That was aimed at Mastermind :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:The longer it goes on the more i can see him coming to Cardiff

Yep, :D

I tend to agree tbh !

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Sorry about the simplistic logic Ruislip ;)
I'm just a simple man really and I couldn't come up with anything more clever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Malky just said the standard, didn't once rule it out. We'll see!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:46 pm

he as good as ruled it out by saying nothing about Bellars and respect for Man City as he is their player.
The same interview he is quoted as saying that he continues to talk to DUFC about Goodwillie. isnt Goodwillie still an Dundee Utd Player?? :?

I'm not sure which MM wants Bellars is it Malky Mackay or Money Malaysians??????? :ayatollah:

hope i'm wrong and he's flying for us next season tho

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:08 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14067230.stm
:ayatollah: