Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rumour but would make sense ...

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Theres alot of rumours about at the moment but one that would make sense is the Young boy Jordan Mutch!!!
This boy played in the heart of Watfords midfield up until the new year last season making 23 app , scoring 5 goals having had a loan spell from Birmingham. Birmingham then recalled him due to his form but then didnt seem to play him.
While he was at Watford it was about the time that they were flying , they beat qpr at their place where he was very impressive V Taarbat (League's Player of the season) and also aginst us when they beat us 4-1 and he ran the game at their place. As soon as he was recalled Watfords slump begun, I wonder if he is in MM plans .... :roll:

He seems to fit the bill in what we need at the heart of things in our midfield and he could link up with cowie again who knows but I for one would like to see this boy in a City shirt :ayatollah:

Re: Rumour but would make sense ...

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 pm

would be a very good signing

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

would be a good signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Is he the son of Andy Mutch? He was a great striker with Steve Bull back in the 80/90's

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

I would have thought Birmingham would want to keep him and get rid of their high earners not the good youngsters.
Really would like him to sign mind

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Yes please :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Birmingham are skint ;)

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Never say never ;)

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:30 pm

your right, makes sense! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 pm

surely birmingham wouldnt let one of their prized youngsters go to one of their biggest rivals this year? makes no sense to me and cant see it happening, but hope im soooo wrong! would be a great signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: