Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEICESTER spending big again............

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm

5 million on Matt Mills now. They seriously going for it this year fair play. This division is going to be twice as hard as last season to get out of :ayatollah:

Re: LEICESTER spending big again............

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:29 pm

so can have best players in the world but you still need to play as a team :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:so can have best players in the world but you still need to play as a team :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you're not wrong there mate, just look at our 'superstars' last year :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Their team chemistry is going to be Zero at this rate and it'll be a complete different team to what we played last year, even heared on SSN that Sven is trying to get Beckham ... ffs, he's throwing cash around willy nilly

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index ... opic=73472

Look at the names being thrown about, Mills, Routledge, Hargreaves, Maynard, Kevin Phillips, Woodgate, Andy Johnson .... etc .... That wage bill be sky high! Awesome team they'll have on paper, but look how long Man City team took to gel, only last year they got 4th place!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Bid in for routledge, talks with beckham, think they mean buiseness this season. Doh

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Early days yet !

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:56 pm

But they lost the Yak!

Yakubu would get 30 goals in the league and would of been their star player.

He would of been the best striker in the league.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:5 million on Matt Mills now. They seriously going for it this year fair play. This division is going to be twice as hard as last season to get out of :ayatollah:

Looks like they want Owen Hargreaves too Beep but I'm not sure about him. Quality player but his injury problems could make him a liability. I reckon Leicester will be the favourites this season though. Mills is a great acquisition

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:11 pm

How are west ham and burm doing in the market ?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:5 million on Matt Mills now. They seriously going for it this year fair play. This division is going to be twice as hard as last season to get out of :ayatollah:

Looks like they want Owen Hargreaves too Beep but I'm not sure about him. Quality player but his injury problems could make him a liability. I reckon Leicester will be the favourites this season though. Mills is a great acquisition

I am going in on Leicester fella with Sheff Wed. Owen Hargreaves is looking for a pay per game salary so not really a big risk. Mills worth 5m you reckon? Lot of coin that mate :ayatollah: