Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PC HELP PLEASE LADS!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

I have just been checking my e-mails and after reading them i deleted them, then to keep things tidy i usually go to deleted items and get rid of the ones i don,t need, instead i accidently deleted all of them, is there anyway i can retrieve them??? would a system restore do the trick??? Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Re: PC HELP PLEASE LADS!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 pm

No i think once you delete something then go to the recycle type bin and delete that i think its gone forever because a system restore would just delete everything off your computer and it will go to out of the box mode.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 pm

my e-mail acct puts my deleted e-mails into the " bin " or " spam " folder wirthin the e-mail set up , have a look ??

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 pm

is it webmail or through outlook/similar?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 pm

jhippno wrote:is it webmail or through outlook/similar?

It,s "windows live mail" is that any help to you????

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 pm

if they arent in the bin or trash try clicking on "All Mail", if it has that option.. If not ur screwed :(

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

once deleted from the deleted folder- they are un-retrievable!

Why did you delete emails you wanted to keep in the first place?

I never understand when you delete something, you have to go into a deleted folder and delete it from there as well! :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Merlin wrote:once deleted from the deleted folder- they are un-retrievable!

Why did you delete emails you wanted to keep in the first place?

I never understand when you delete something, you have to go into a deleted folder and delete it from there as well! :lol:

Yes it looks like i have lost it, anyway thanks lads for your advice!!!!

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 pm

cityone wrote:I have just been checking my e-mails and after reading them i deleted them, then to keep things tidy i usually go to deleted items and get rid of the ones i don,t need, instead i accidently deleted all of them, is there anyway i can retrieve them??? would a system restore do the trick??? Thanks in advance for any help!!!

For this condition you may use pst repair tool. The tool can demonstrate the results of working with problem pst files. Starts under all software configurations due to its various features. It allow to work with big pst files bigger than 2 gb.