Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale was hacked by NOTW

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Or so he reckons and intends sueing them for money ...... something to do with e-mails content being printed in the NOTW . Trouble was tho they actually exposed the truth and how much CCFC were in the shit financially !

Re: Ridsdale was hacked by NOTW

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Dont recall much about it. What exactly was in the e-mails they got their hands on?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

If he was using a personal, free, easily hackable email address for both personal business and club business, well, if given a dump of all emails basically everything...

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 pm

At the time which was about 18 months ago or so , around the time the Golden Ticket scam was revealed , it was reported that a CCFC member of staff had hacked into his e-mails then there was the story in the following NOTW . Remember now ?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Yep.

But did they reveal the contents of the e-mail?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Not another thread about stolen emails :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical Ridsdale but surely if there was any damage here is was to the club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Or so he reckons and intends sueing them for money ...... something to do with e-mails content being printed in the NOTW . Trouble was tho they actually exposed the truth and how much CCFC were in the shit financially !

I suppose the fact they 'exposed' the truth is undermined because they were obtained illegally....

No matter what we say (or often want to hear about our club or any other sphere of public life for that matter) it MUST be done fairly and within the law of the land....

To do otherwise makes the investigators no better than the people they expose....

With regards to the NOTW I would expect anyone found guilty of any offence to go to gaol...

With regard to Ridsdale I hope he gets enough money to cover the costs of his Plymouth purchse plus interest....

About £1.20 will do it!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Probably by Cardiff Fans not NOW... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Pity he werent HACKED by a MACHETE :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:35 pm

where there's £££££ risdale is close by

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Riddler has a robust case against the NOTW.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:39 pm

And the WalesOnline story has basically seemingly disappeared.

I suspect I know why.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:29 pm

ahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaah thats all i can say