Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLERS

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 am

I RECKON BELLERS CONTRACT WILL BE TERMINATED,BEST FOR EVERYONE I RECKON... GREAT NEWS EARNIE IS HOME I BEEN CALLING THAT FOR MONTHS ON FB,HOPE MM CAN BLEND HIS NEW WITH THE OLD TO MAKE A WINNING FORMULA.

ALL NEW SIGNINGS WILL BE ADDED TO MY SONG BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE WHICH HAS NOT RECEIVED THE BLESSING OF ANNIS OR THE CLUB AS YET SO MY TUNE SEEMS DOOMED BUT I TRIED...BLUE BLOOD I HAVE,HELP ME OUT WILL YA...............http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9142803 BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE MY SONG FOR CCFC

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BELLERS

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:55 am

WRITING IN BLOCK CAPITALS IS REALLY INOYING

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 am

I had just finished work and It was late ,didn't realise I had caps on till half way through and thought f**k it!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 am

carpet20 wrote:WRITING IN BLOCK CAPITALS IS REALLY INOYING

SO IS COMMENTING WITH NO SUBSTANCE JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 am

I like the song

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 pm

NICE ONE sVEN :D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

carpet20 wrote:WRITING IN BLOCK CAPITALS IS REALLY INOYING

So is spelling 'annoying' as 'inoying' :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 pm

You can usually find the Caps Lock over on the left side of your keyboard, normally next to "A"

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 pm

dazzyt wrote:I RECKON BELLERS CONTRACT WILL BE TERMINATED,BEST FOR EVERYONE I RECKON... GREAT NEWS EARNIE IS HOME I BEEN CALLING THAT FOR MONTHS ON FB,HOPE MM CAN BLEND HIS NEW WITH THE OLD TO MAKE A WINNING FORMULA.

ALL NEW SIGNINGS WILL BE ADDED TO MY SONG BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE WHICH HAS NOT RECEIVED THE BLESSING OF ANNIS OR THE CLUB AS YET SO MY TUNE SEEMS DOOMED BUT I TRIED...BLUE BLOOD I HAVE,HELP ME OUT WILL YA...............http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9142803 BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE MY SONG FOR CCFC

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why would they cancel his contract - that means Man City would have to pay Bellamy £3.9m for nothing? Would you do that if you were Man City ?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Merlin wrote:
dazzyt wrote:I RECKON BELLERS CONTRACT WILL BE TERMINATED,BEST FOR EVERYONE I RECKON... GREAT NEWS EARNIE IS HOME I BEEN CALLING THAT FOR MONTHS ON FB,HOPE MM CAN BLEND HIS NEW WITH THE OLD TO MAKE A WINNING FORMULA.

Why would they cancel his contract - that means Man City would have to pay Bellamy £3.9m for nothing? Would you do that if you were Man City ?

they aint just going to cancel his contract are they its obvious they dont want bellamy there, and just as clear he dont want to stay,so the only conclusion is if they come to a compromise,if its true he earns around 90,000 a week plus bonuses it adds up to a fair amount but considering he says he haven touched any of his money since his newcastle days,do the right thing bellers dont worry about the money come back home and fire us to the premiership :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Spot on Caerblue