Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " LATEST ON GOODWILLIE "

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm

TheArab wrote:Think ur all misunderstanding this whole thing a little bit.

THIS story u are reading is from the same incident which Goodie has been charged with assault. Because Goodie's charge is seperate to the charge of the two boys from Glasgow, it hasn't been reported on in this article.

After all this happened outside the restaurant, Goodie allegedly went after the 2 guys and and this I where his assault charge comes into it. In other words he came out the restaurant, seen what had happened to his team mates, went looking for the 2 guys, and gave them a doing. So I repeat this article is related to Goodie's charge and isn't another seperate incident altogether!!

As for the rape charge, it is more or less looks on up here that it is now not happening. The court date has already been put back due to lack of evidence and word is that it will never get to court but that he won't oficially be cleared for some time.

Don't feel sorry for Utd fans, the longer we get to see Goodie in a Utd shirt the better!!!!

Its the lad i feel sorry for mate. Having a foul charge like rape hanging over him is awful.
Not only that but its possibly costing him a move to somewhere a long way away from all
his problems. Im still hopeful, i think he's class!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Dunno if i feel sorry for him to be honest, yes if this girl is completely making the rape thing up then that's bang our of order BUT trouble follows him everywhere. He's only himself to blame alot of the time. Most people learn from their mistakes, Goodie doesn't.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:47 pm

its the same thing with carl. coronation street is on. and he goes missing. come out of the closet carl, your a corry fan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: