Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" LATEST ON GOODWILLIE "

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 pm

" LATEST ON GOODWILLIE "

I am hearing that Our Club are cooling their interest regarding Goodwillie as the Malaysians are having second thoughts about signing a player for £2 Mill who has at this moment a lot of problems to resolve. Yes We tabled a bid, but that was depending on the out come of last weeks court case, as they were advised that it could of been thrown out. But this Friday there is a legal meeting of Barristers etc regarding Goodwillies case and what is expected of it and the Malaysians will await the news.

Carl is Busy Proof Reading :lol: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah:

Re: " LATEST ON GOODWILLIE "

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Until all the cases have been finally dealt with it'll be a real gamble to buy Goodwillie.

If he ends up with any sort of a custodial sentence it would be a real problem for the club.

If no Goodwillie perhaps a cheeky bid for Bellamy?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

ah well if it aint happening ,move on to someone else or pay man city 2 mill for a down payment on bellers ....not knocking the kid but if hes in this kind of trouble we dont need more shit at the club,only give us a bad name ....like we need anymore of that eh !!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 pm

i think goodwillie is a safe bet apprently he's 99% safe

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Bugger Goodwillie, lets just have Bellamy !!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Use the 2 million to bid for Bellers. I think Man City will be happy with that :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 pm

It gets even worse :(

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/tayside/261443-two-men-admit-glasgow-street-brawl-that-left-dundee-united-player-unconscious/

I got a feeling we may have to leave this one alone, big shame!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Cheers Annis, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....what's your opinion on the next potential signing :?: ...I would ask Carl, but apparently he's a bit busy. :? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:07 pm

you no something so stop being such a madam and tell us who we got lined up instead of goodwillie

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Well that's a big f*cking disappointment after it has all been hyped up so much. :cry:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:It gets even worse :(

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/tayside/261443-two-men-admit-glasgow-street-brawl-that-left-dundee-united-player-unconscious/

It Does, I personally think Goodwillie will no longer be coming here, just my opinion :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Use the 2 million to bid for Bellers. I think Man City will be happy with that :ayatollah:

I agree can you imagine Bellers and Earnie up front I don't think many defenders would look forward to facing them 2 go get him TG and VT :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:you no something so stop being such a madam and tell us who we got lined up instead of goodwillie

:lol:

Now now Rob :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It Does, I personally think Goodwillie will no longer be coming here, just my opinion :ayatollah:

can't blame the club tho to be honest think we just need to look at other targets :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Marc wrote:Cheers Annis, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....what's your opinion on the next potential signing :?: ...I would ask Carl, but apparently he's a bit busy. :? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc,

Yes he is very Busy :D and he has told me to keep my lips sealed until he has finished :cry:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Marc wrote:Cheers Annis, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....what's your opinion on the next potential signing :?: ...I would ask Carl, but apparently he's a bit busy. :? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc,

Yes he is very Busy :D and he has told me to keep my lips sealed until he has finished :cry:

so in other words breaking news from annis in next hour or so you can't keep your mouth shut even if some one paid you

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Marc,

Bloody hell Annis you're a slave driver can you give Carl a night off for a change :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Marc,

Bloody hell Annis you're a slave driver can you give Carl a night off for a change :lol:

ccfcninian wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Marc,

poor carl has bull dog on his nuts if he moves its goodbye testys :shock:
Last edited by bluebirds23 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forever Blue wrote:

Marc,

Annis, here's the deal...........I'll buy the next fish and chips with a pastie and mushy peas with lots of vinegar and supply those little wooden forks..........just for a clue. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 pm

As they say, plenty more fish in the sea, I do feel really sorry for the Dundee fans and Goodwillie, I think he's actually a tidy guy, just that trouble follows him.

But lets give credit to Malky Mackay as well, he has brought in 4 very good players in my opinion, so there are other targets. Stay positive my fellow bluebirds :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Am I being thick here, as the report doesn't mention that Goodwillie has done anything wrong in it? :?

It appears to be saying, that 2 members of the public have committed acts of assault, as Goodwillie's team mate Swanson, got assaulted whilst posing for a photo for a fan! It goes on to say, that another member of the public, went to assist Swanson and he got assaulted as well!

I can't see that Goodwillie has done anything wrong, at least not from that report! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Bulldog on his nuts :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Can't see us having Goodwillie, Earnie AND Bellamy, 3 small strikers fighting over 1 spot.

2 at the most, maybe just one and 1 other.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

Am I being thick here, as the report doesn't mention that Goodwillie has done anything wrong in it? :?

It appears to be saying, that 2 members of the public have committed acts of assault, as Goodwillie's team mate Swanson, got assaulted whilst posing for a photo for a fan! It goes on to say, that another member of the public, went to assist Swanson and he got assaulted as well!

I can't see that Goodwillie has done anything wrong, at least not from that report! :ayatollah:

That's how I read it :?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Can't see us having Goodwillie, Earnie AND Bellamy, 3 small strikers fighting over 1 spot.

2 at the most, maybe just one and 1 other.

We need to be looking for a target man as well I'm sure MM has got plenty more irons in the fire :)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Einstein wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

That's how I read it :?

Would have thought that Azz-ccfc should have said, "It gets better!" :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

It does state "David Goodwillie and Barry Douglas, became involved in a confrontation at the restaurant after a night out in Karbon nightclub."

Even though we havent got the full story, it doesnt help that Goodwillie is appearing on the media again for negative reasons. He may not have done anything, but it doesnt do any justice with other cases still ongoing. I just cant see the Cardiff board tolerating such behaviour outside the club, look how quick they were to ship off Chopra to Ipswich.

But at present, while we dont know the full story with this case, but the ongoing rape charges do not do any justice for Goodwillie.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:It does state "David Goodwillie and Barry Douglas, became involved in a confrontation at the restaurant after a night out in Karbon nightclub."

Even though we havent got the full story, it doesnt help that Goodwillie is appearing on the media again for negative reasons. He may not have done anything, but it doesnt do any justice with other cases still ongoing. I just cant see the Cardiff board tolerating such behaviour outside the club, look how quick they were to ship off Chopra to Ipswich.

But at present, while we dont know the full story with this case, but the ongoing rape charges do not do any justice for Goodwillie.

I understand everything you've typed, but you headlined your post, "It gets even worse!"

I can't see how it gets even worse, when the facts of this case, must have been known to the club, when they started bidding for him!

If they've heard something more damning about the rape case, then I can see why they may want to move onto another target!

Goodwillie and Douglas getting involved in a confrontation however, may merely have been a verbal one, or they may have been intervening to help out Swanson!

I still can't see why you typed "it gets worse," as the report doesn't say anything bad about Goodwillie at all and it's not another negative report about Goodwillie, as we all knew that he was involved in some form of confrontation and that he was alleged to have committed an assault! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

That's a great shame, he looked a real class act.