Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shoud Annis be at the piss up on Sat ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Should Annis attend forum piss up POLL

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Considering this is his Forum do you think he should attend on Saturday because he has not shown up on previous ones ?
Marc has asked this to be put up as he is organising this Swig :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Should Annis attend forum piss up POLL

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm

If i am going to try and get there Steve,i think Annis should try :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Definitely should attend, I need someone to go to Caroline street with to show me the best chippys (like Watford) :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 pm

if he can't make this week whats the chances of him attending the camping piss up the week after?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Yes i think so nukes, and carl would be great even if they just called in for 1-or 2, im coming up from Neath, but to be honest its more to introduce myself have a few beers, then throw smoke... camping is the one for me, i can't kick the arse out of both. :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:If i am going to try and get there Steve,i think Annis should try :ayatollah:

Well said Tony but at the Moment the odds on him turning up are 100/1 :lol: :lol: :lol: OK who was the numpty who voted No ? As 1 of them had to be Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:If i am going to try and get there Steve,i think Annis should try :ayatollah:

Well said Tony but at the Moment the odds on him turning up are 100/1 :lol: :lol: :lol: OK who was the numpty who voted No ? As 1 of them had to be Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Annis wife :?: ;)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 pm

What if we get a few cans and sit in Waterstones, will that tempt him. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Annis wife :?: ;)

Yeah i suppose that is pretty odds on Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 pm

its probably 2 people who are planning on attending ;) :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 pm

milly44 wrote:its probably 2 people who are planning on attending ;) :lol:

You ok Milly m8

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 pm

mallo wrote:

You ok Milly m8

yes mal, not to bad cheers. if you need someone to do an honest days work instead of sam f*cking off to kfc when yout urn your back then let me know ;)

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:21 am

milly44 wrote:
mallo wrote:

You ok Milly m8

yes mal, not to bad cheers. if you need someone to do an honest days work instead of sam f*cking off to kfc when yout urn your back then let me know ;)

Lol.