Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" EARNIE INTERVIEW "

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29005994/

:ayatollah:

Robert Earnshaw targets promotion to Premier League after Cardiff City return

Earnie targeting promotion after Cardiff City move

ROBERT EARNSHAW is targeting promotion to Premier League after his sensational return to Cardiff City.

The Bluebirds hero, who signed a two-year deal with his home-town club late last night, said he was thrilled to be returning to the side where he first made his name.

Earnshaw hit more than 105 goals in 205 appearances in his first spell at Cardiff, and he is now relishing the prospect of playing in front of the adoring Bluebirds supporters once again.

"It's going to be very, very special pulling on that blue shirt again - I can't wait," Earnshaw said.

"I wouldn't say the time's flown by. I've experienced such a lot in the last seven years since I left Cardiff for West Brom, but I'm delighted to finally be back here and I'm raring to get going again.

"I don't think the option of coming back to Cardiff had really been on before now. Obviously this time I was out of contract and felt that a move back to Cardiff could happen. I feel I can come back to my hometown Club now and give my best years.

"There was interest from other parties and options for me to look elsewhere, but I looked at the situation carefully and decided that this was the best place for me to come and play football again.

"The Club needs a lift and needs to be in the Premier League, and that's what I'm here to help us achieve. I feel great and I'm delighted to be home.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: EARNIE INTERVIEW

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 pm

They have taken all the quotes from the official site.

Lazy b*stard!

Re: " EARNIE INTERVIEW "

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 pm

ITS GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ITS GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any other news Annis?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:ITS GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any other news Annis?

Goodwillie deal Was All but done, But City have decided to study his forth coming court case, I CAN NOT BLAME THEM.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 pm

I don't blame them either.

No good forking out £2million for a player then have him spending a term behind bars.

Is there any time scale on that?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I don't blame them either.

No good forking out £2million for a player then have him spending a term behind bars.

I really dont know.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:09 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zO1plo-Zbw

For a "Earnie" goals roll back... oh the memories.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:I don't blame them either.

I really dont know.

He's in court Monday for his assault charge and he might not even have to go to court for his rape charge, as the charges may be dropped. The decision for that could be made at any time. :ayatollah: