Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOODWILLIE ????????

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:12 pm

When is it going 2 happen????? and is it going 2 happen??????? any updates for me please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GOODWILLIE ????????

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 pm

as soon as his assault and rape charges are sorted, and he may not even need to go to court for the rape charge :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 pm

im hoping we can sort this asap, if we miss out, we need time to find someone else :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 pm

sooner the better

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Rangers will probably match the bid now they are due a hefty sum for the charlie adam sale.....

Hopefully Cardiff will raise the bar again.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:40 pm

CardiffCity_DundeeUtd wrote:Rangers will probably match the bid now they are due a hefty sum for the charlie adam sale.....

Cardiff wanted him, its the court case that frightens them.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:40 pm

CardiffCity_DundeeUtd wrote:Rangers will probably match the bid now they are due a hefty sum for the charlie adam sale.....

blackpool only signed adam for 500k , so they wont get a massive amount out of it..

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

blackpool only signed adam for 500k , so they wont get a massive amount out of it..

I think they get a percentage of the fee between Blackpool and Liverpool.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

I think they get a percentage of the fee between Blackpool and Liverpool.

ah fair point... hence sell on clause!!! :oops: :oops:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm

They are due around £1.5m i think. :shock:

we will have a similar clause for this player , if you let him go to the scum you will regret it big time ;)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Cardiff wanted him, its the court case that frightens them.

I don't blame them at the end of the day it's a lot of money they are forking out and a big risk with the impending court cases coming up i just hope we have other targets in the pipeline we don't want to be hanging around too long otherwise we may miss out on other players