Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

owen hargreaves=buiscuit

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 am

On here people dont know what to think of the guy this is to you guys who cant make up your mind

.People say he's too old and price of wages= When you go to a shop and a pack of buiscuits that is out of date when you in, The shop keeper cant sell them but you can get them for free or buy them really cheap just because they are on sell by date doesnt mean it is poison and will be like a normal buiscuit maybe even better because it was so cheap.

.People say that he's not worth the gamble because of his injuries= When you buy broken buiscuits they are cheap because they cant make production line(man utd 1st team), but when you dip it in a cup of tea it still tastes the same. You know it is a good buiscuit because it come from Mcvitties (man utd)

So all in all Hargreavs is like a broken buiscuit just because it got broke from its lorry drive from Germany doesnt mean it dont taste good when eaten. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: owen hargreaves=buiscuit

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 am

Your crackers ;)

Re: owen hargreaves=buiscuit

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 am

Dazzatim wrote:Your crackers ;)

That brings me 2 my next topic Lewis=cracker
.My humour=Very dry
like crackers im always with cheese
and you cant handle me more than 5 at a time because i will get soo annoying ull need to get a glass of water. :ayatollah: