Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bitter supporters

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 am

Its funny how when clubs lose players through contracts expiring or players demanding to go, that the previous teams fans always come out with the same old bollox, ie, he was slow or lazy, would go missing in matches, couldnt pass or shoot and theyre generally glad to be shot of them.
Been reading on here recently and on other club sites and what you read you'd think the boys weve signed and prospective targets like Gunnarson are crap and not worth the bother or they have better players there to take their places!! Bollox, its because they have been targeted as players who will fit MM plans for the new season, we wouldnt sign muppets would we :o New season promises more signings still, but i for one am very pleased we are targeting younger, more ambitious and hungry permanent players to push the club forwards again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bitter supporters

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am

norfolkin welsh wrote: we wouldnt sign muppets would we :o

No we would not but DJ did. It is frightening when you look back and see who he signed and what they gave us. Can you imagine if DJ had not got the sack how most of us woul dbe feeling. Pretty sick I would say.

As I have said in another thread MM is onto a winner at the moment. The slight diversion away from DJ's signing policies is a welcome sign here. Fortunately MM is doing more than a slight diversion, in fact it feels like a U turn, and it is bringing in an air of confidence around the club. Even so being the sceptic I can be, I'll wait until after the first 10 games to give my opinion.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:10 am

It might be worth few quid Bothroyd top scorer in the premier and Chopra in the Champ

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:13 am

Mafor wrote:It might be worth few quid Bothroyd top scorer in the premier and Chopra in the Champ

Earnie will show him :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:29 am

so why are prvious clubs fans bad mouthing their previous players, in a nice world theyd get thanks for their service and then sent on their way, players still are allowed to run down contracts and discuss their options, players weve lost i genuinely hope they do well in the future but not if they play against us :ayatollah: who would have said at the time that players DJ signed were bad options then, we support the managers and the decisions they make for the best interests of the club in their view