Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

makes me sick

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 am

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... rchresults This sick son of a bitch only got 4 years

Re: makes me sick

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 am

f*cking sick b*stard...he should be locked in a room with all the girl's fathers.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 am

[quote="hooligan858"]f*cking sick b*stard...he should be locked in a room with all the girl's fathers.[/quote

Thats my vote hed prob be out in 2 years .

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 am

lagerlewis wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Paedophile-Homayon-Narouzzad-Jailed-For-Child-Sexual-Offences-In-Whitefield-Greater-Manchester/Article/201107116024662?DCMP=News-search-sslc&lid=ARTICLE_16024662_PaedophileHomayonNarouzzadJailedForChildSexualOffencesInWhitefield,GreaterManchester&lpos=searchresults This sick son of a bitch only got 4 years

we live in a sad,sad world :(

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 am

this must be all lies, he is from the religion of peace after all?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

[quote="jhippno"]this must be all lies, he is from the religion of peace after all?[/quote

He wont be getting much peace inside i hope he gets brutally murdered in there.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:11 am

f*cking unbelievable!! its happening all the time pedos getting lighter sentences than a football supporter who swings his arms around in front of oppositions supporters. The british justice system is a joke, something has to be done to these animals its happening far too often.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

Hallett wrote:f*cking unbelievable!! its happening all the time pedos getting lighter sentences than a football supporter who swings his arms around in front of oppositions supporters. The british justice system is a joke, something has to be done to these animals its happening far too often.

Exactly a guy i know got 6 years for selling 2 oz of cannibis whilst that sick f**k gets 4 maybe 2 for good behavior for brutally having sex with 15 girls aged 12-15 (mentally traumatising them for life)