Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is it just me?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:17 am

I havent had this buzz about a new season since god knows when?

and the major factor for me has to be that CCFC is becoming more relevant to us fans, it feels like my club again.
no ego's, no off the field antics. and hopefully a bit of passion.

MM seems to be building a hard working, young hungry team. and the 30yr old he wants to bring is one of us.

i honestly think we blew last season because teams worked out we had no bottle, and no fight at times, i can see this squad gelling from the off..

this new start may just be the cure for the lack of atmosphere at the CCS.

Re: is it just me?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:31 am

we needed a big change and by hell weve got it

Who knows what lies ahead but its exciting --bit liek the Hammam days

Another season with Jones would have been dull in comparison

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:33 am

Mate i havnt felt the same buzz for Cardiff since Ninian Park

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:23 pm

totally agree...im looking forward to seeign the new signings and the new attitude that seems to be coming through at the club,fresh faces,new boss,...one thing i think we,ll get is players playing for the shirt etc ....glad that we,ve got shot of the big money boys who didnt give a shit

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:26 pm

lagerlewis wrote:Mate i havnt felt the same buzz for Cardiff since Ninian Park

i agree , went down to the stadium earlier , club shop was busy with people buying shirts and asking if earnie had a squad number yet. etc..

lots of people just hanging around ground talking and the general buzz was good...

i cant wait for the games to start...

bring on cardiff b on the 20th...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 pm

I've bought a season ticket last saturday!- i miss ninian but have caught the buzz and am looking forward to the new dawn at CCS.
The groans and sing when we're winning attitude at CCS did my head in, with shit songs and good fans scattered about - no fans camaraderee at home games- hope we get more vocal -win lose or draw.

i dont expect to go up or anything -but just feel that it's coming back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: