Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Signings ...

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 pm

With Earnie due to be our 4th signing during this window and if reports are true of Gunnarsson signing in the next 48 hours and the club still awaiting the Goodwillie verdict that would take our transfers to 6 ALREADY! I know we are all impatient and want new players now but hats off and fair play to MM seeing as he has only been in Cardiff a week . He is already showing how well respected he is in the game attracting so many quality players at this level so soon.

Keep it up Malky :ayatollah:

Re: Signings ...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 am

Jonnylew wrote:With Earnie due to be our 4th signing during this window and if reports are true of Gunnarsson signing in the next 48 hours and the club still awaiting the Goodwillie verdict that would take our transfers to 6 ALREADY! I know we are all impatient and want new players now but hats off and fair play to MM seeing as he has only been in Cardiff a week . He is already showing how well respected he is in the game attracting so many quality players at this level so soon.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 am

Jonnylew wrote:With Earnie due to be our 4th signing during this window and if reports are true of Gunnarsson signing in the next 48 hours and the club still awaiting the Goodwillie verdict that would take our transfers to 6 ALREADY! I know we are all impatient and want new players now but hats off and fair play to MM seeing as he has only been in Cardiff a week . He is already showing how well respected he is in the game attracting so many quality players at this level so soon.

Good post Jonnylew :ayatollah: I love the way MM is going about with these signings :ayatollah:

MM Has got in as many players in the last 3 weeks,as he has had holidays ;) Keep them coming MM :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:13 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: