Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 pm

earnie aint the best thing since sliced bread :roll:

Re: YOU ALL WHOOPED WHEN FOWLER SIGNED

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 pm

And??

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 pm

stapes wrote:And??

just pointing it out . Emotion over takes the brain on times.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 pm

looked pretty sharp in the play offs to me?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 pm

stapes wrote:looked pretty sharp in the play offs to me?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

8 goals in a season , same as Fowler. :roll: :roll:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:11 pm

You're a West Ham fan, you have no idea.

We all whooped when Bellamy signed and he was a f*cking demon.

Go blow some bubbles luvvy ;)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:You're a West Ham fan, you have no idea.

Bellamy came from the premiership top 6 . Bit of difference Davey boy.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Daya wrote:

No shit, Sherlock :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 pm

thats ok M8

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Daya wrote:

I agree with you on Earnie, but Fowler also came from a top six (maybe top 4 at the time) prem club :D

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Hallett wrote:
Daya wrote:

I agree with you on Earnie, but Fowler also came from a top six (maybe top 4 at the time) prem club :D

Aye sort of :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: after a long spell in the allotments :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Bitter is the word i think Big Sam just couldnt turn him around :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Daya wrote:It all ended in tears.

Steve, you really are a sad dude....

Serious question:

Why do you feel you have to come on this great MB if all you can do is be detrimental to club, players and supporters who want to wallow in the fact that a former hero (who has NEVER slated the club he came from) is to return??

Earnie will definitely have something to offer the team next season and only a TRUE Cardiff City supporter will understand the joy that this signing will bring....

Obviously that term (TRUE City supporter) doesn't pertain to you, I'm afraid....!!

PS You can answer me with any of your pseudonyms.... :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Daya wrote:
stapes wrote:looked pretty sharp in the play offs to me?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

8 goals in a season, same as Fowler. :roll: :roll:

9 league goals according to Forest's Official site, which includes 9 sub appearances in his 36 games! :P

That's one goal in four games, which isn't bad for a player, who spent a lot of time on the bench! :ayatollah:

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/ ... 23,00.html

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:29 pm

When Earnie come off the bench against the jack scum in the play offs he was playing some awesome stuff. He scored 1 goal, had 1 goal ruled offside and hit the post on another. Forest should have started with him. He also looked very sharp in the Carling's nations cup and scored 2 goals.

Earnie's still got a few good years left ahead of him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Earnie to be honest could be shit. But on a free he is worth a go. He is worth so much more of a go than Fowler. REMEMBER we didn't just sign him, we fought off many clubs to get him! Including Forest and West Ham! He is still a quality player. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Serious question:

Why do you feel you have to come on this great MB if all you can do is be detrimental to club, players and supporters who want to wallow in the fact that a former hero (who has NEVER slated the club he came from) is to return??

Earnie will definitely have something to offer the team next season and only a TRUE Cardiff City supporter will understand the joy that this signing will bring....

Obviously that term (TRUE City supporter) doesn't pertain to you, I'm afraid....!!

former being the correct word. to me its not progress. Definantly is a strong word too.

i hope he does well but i see it not as progress im afraid, hopefully i will be proved wrong but quite often im not probably as i dont wear the same blue blinkered specs. Simple really. Whatever club returning hero's very rarely hit it off again.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Earnie to be honest could be shit. But on a free he is worth a go. He is worth so much more of a go than Fowler. REMEMBER we didn't just sign him, we fought off many clubs to get him! Including Forest and West Ham! He is still a quality player. :ayatollah:

not West Ham.... paper talk. Forest halved their offer i wonder why ? but as you say not bad for a free!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Daya wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Serious question:

former being the correct word. to me its not progress. Definantly is a strong word too.

Don't think Definantly is a word to be honest mate! :) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fair point!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Daya wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fair point!

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 pm

I am still amazed that Daya reels them in so easily. Daya, you must get bored with these easy fish! :D

I think Earnie is looking back close to his best. He looked really good at the end of the season and even for Wales with limited supply. I reckon under the right management he could still do a job and for no money, there's not many better out there. I'd have Bothroyd back and I reckon those two could hit 40 goals between them next season with the right supply.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Zabier wrote:I am still amazed that Daya reels them in so easily. Daya, you must get bored with these easy fish! :D

I think Earnie is looking back close to his best. He looked really good at the end of the season and even for Wales with limited supply. I reckon under the right management he could still do a job and for no money, there's not many better out there. I'd have Bothroyd back and I reckon those two could hit 40 goals between them next season with the right supply.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: like mackrel 6 at a time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:03 am

Daya sounds bitter about our sucessful attempt to sign a striker .... after the CRAIG MACKAIL SMITH saga :roll:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 am

Jonnylew wrote:Daya sounds bitter about our sucessful attempt to sign a striker .... after the CRAIG MACKAIL SMITH saga :roll:

not bad for your 7th post ---- now can you explain in English so we can understand u :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:12 am

Haha :lol:

definately still bitter then about BRIGHTON beating you to a transfer target :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:11 am

i can see earnie doing the business

moreso than a £300,000 john oster

;)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 am

Earnie younger than fowler was still got more to offer !

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 am

Days you are what's known as a mood Hoover!