Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Radaslaw Majewski!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Surely worth a sneaky 1 million bid and by the way im new to this board so!! Anyway hes a working dog in midfield loves a bit of the ball and very skillfull , personally i would love him here!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Radaslaw Majewski!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 pm

mount-bluebird wrote:Surely worth a sneaky 1 million bid and by the way im new to this board so!! Anyway hes a working dog in midfield loves a bit of the ball and very skillfull , personally i would love him here!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome :ayatollah: This is the lad at Forest - mount-bluebird :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Yess mate a quality player!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 pm

he is a great player always thought he was a work horse with a bit of skill!! but dont think forest will let him go!!

I would be well happy with aaron gunarson on a free from coventry!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 pm

mount-bluebird wrote:Yess mate a quality player!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree,Always seems to have a good game when ive seen him on the tv.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh yess definately but i would still have a go for majewski so then we have 2 quality players in the squad battling it out for their positions thats the way i look at itt!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 pm

I Said a few weeks back that i belive the midfield will have 2 players in the match day squad from the premier league.

I Think that MM will wait untill late july and get 2 players under 23 from the likes of eg Arsenal,Man Utd to cover that position,but will get in another fom the championship before.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 pm

in my opinion another good left-back on a free would be Stuart Parnaby would be good for back up to taylor!!! I also think Gary Warren would be a good back up player from newport been to watch them a few times as my friends a big fan and forsed me but im telling youu the boy can score goals!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:43 pm

id also like a bit of passion in midfield someone like Robert Pires Out of Contract and a quality defensive midfielder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If your thinking of big named players why dont we think of someone like Benjani or Kevin Phillips both great goalscorers in my opinion!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 pm

If your thinking of big named players why dont we think of someone like Benjani or Kevin Phillips both great goalscorers in my opinion!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Mentioned Kevin Phillips to my mate a couple of weeks back and he just laughed :lol:, tool old apparently :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Quality player mate!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 am

i wouldnt mind mcguigan from forest as well, this could be the perfect time to snatch some of these players, whilst forest are in a bit of a player exodus

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 am

simon1927 wrote:i wouldnt mind mcguigan from forest as well, this could be the perfect time to snatch some of these players, whilst forest are in a bit of a player exodus

I'm not sure Mclaren will just sell them on the cheap though!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:42 am

I like cohen lol :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 am

Guy Moussi, from memory, is out of contract.