Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DOES EARNIE COMING HOME

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm

...suggest that Bellers wont be and will end up at Celtic??

Re: DOES EARNIE COMING HOME

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Dange wrote:...suggest that Bellers wont be and will end up at Celtic??

We'll just have to wait and see

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Was thinking the same Dange :ayatollah: But lets not give up yet :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Don't know but think about it, we still only have 2 striker now and jarvis if he gets any playing time this season remians to be seen so we still need a striker or 2 :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:Don't know but think about it, we still only have 2 striker now and jarvis if he gets any playing time this season remians to be seen so we still need a striker or 2 :D :ayatollah:

More strikers will be coming to us Steve :ayatollah: i would say 2 more at least.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bluebird_steve wrote:Don't know but think about it, we still only have 2 striker now and jarvis if he gets any playing time this season remians to be seen so we still need a striker or 2 :D :ayatollah:

More strikers will be coming to us Steve :ayatollah: i would say 2 more at least.

Absolutely probably 2 out of goodillie, bradshaw and does bellers count as a striker or winger lol :D

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 pm

I wanted to add the 3rd one aswell Steve ;)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Was thinking the same Dange :ayatollah: But lets not give up yet :ayatollah:

Not giving up yet....think it may just be an insurance policy just in case Man City play hard ball with his contract :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 pm

So lets say for arguments sake we get bellers and goodwillie as well who the hell is going to start up front? :ayatollah: :D

Talk about a nice dilemma to have :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Lets get this right Earnie loves our Club even more, or i would say a lot more than Bellers does. This is not a go at Bellers just the biggest pull for Craig is his Family live here. Earnie is Mr Cardiff City.
But hopefully we get Bellers and Goodwille and Bradshaw as well that would be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Good point I never looked at it that way ! I would not moan if Goodwillie,Bradshaw and Bellers come to though upfront would be fine for me ! Then back to the CM and possibly another winger !