Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kakuta to Cardiff or Swansea

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Apparently to be in papers tomorrow, rented a house down here and both clubs in for him.

Re: Kakuta to Cardiff or Swansea

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm

cecilccfc wrote:Apparently to be in papers tomorrow, rented a house down here and both clubs in for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ga%C3%ABl_Kakuta

More likely to be Swansea with Rodger's Chelsea connections! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Apparently to be in papers tomorrow, rented a house down here and both clubs in for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ga%C3%ABl_Kakuta

More likely to be Swansea with them being Premier League! :ayatollah:

Fixed

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 pm

id guess swansea will get him, rodgers has good contacts and of course theyre in the league above us, :roll:

but hey, EARNIE EARNIE EARNIEEEE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 am

He was at Fulham on loan last year, can't see if dropping down a level so i guess with the Chelsea connections its only one club in south wales for him.

:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:22 am

Sorry lads there is only one place he is going and thats to the gypos done deal im sorry :cry:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:16 am

Im glad. I dont rate him. He's often too lazy and if he came here it wouldn't be for footballing reasons.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah right o mate you dont rate Gael Kakuta are you for real lazy is not one of the words i would use to describe him have you watched him play buy any chance or is it just cause he is going to the gypos he is one of the hottest young talents to come out of france u mug :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 pm

He will remain in the prem !