Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " LATEST ON EARNIE UP-TO-THE-MINUTE NEWS "

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:
cardiff uber alles wrote:According to his Twitter, doesn't sound 100% definite yet

He hasn't said anything on his twitter since yesterday ;)

True! I was reading a retweet, doh

hope this doesnt mean we're giving up on goodwillie and bradshaw

cardiff uber alles wrote:According to his Twitter, doesn't sound 100% definite yet

Last post was yesterday. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm so happy Earnie's going to sign! He's a quality player and there aren't too many natural goal-scorers like Earnie in the division! Let's see those classic celebrations again! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:hope this doesnt mean we're giving up on goodwillie and bradshaw

i cant see why it would mean that, with the severe lack of strikers at the club right now, i reckon goodwillie will come and another big striker (maybe not bradshaw, maybe someone with experiance) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Jez wrote:AWEOME

any problems i ill drive him myself and Baz got a pen for him to sign :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:

Last post was yesterday. :ayatollah:

Yeh I was reading a retweet, I'm an idiot

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 pm

i love the guy more than my wife, but this is not a good signing, or a step forward, still, if your happy. lets party

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Great news, Welcome Home EARNIE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:Rob Earnshaw will be driven to Nottingham tomorrow by his brother David to collect his personal belongings and then will come back to Cardiff to meet with Malky Mackay to put his signature on a deal and this will be announced on the official site within 24 hours.

Welcome home Earnie :D

I'll carry him on my back and walk from Nottingham to Cardiff if it means he'll get here. The best news I've heared in a long time and finally something to make us City fans smile after a bad 2011. Top info as usual Carl, love hearing the posts that keep us informed on the comings and goings at our club
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

earnie is a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Forever Blue wrote:BRILLIANT NEW, SPOT ON ONCE AGAIN Carlos :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

EARNIE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ditto....now let's get Kav back... ;)

haha...well maybe in a coaching role?

I also would love George Wood back... :ayatollah:

welcome home earnie..just hope we can still salvage a deal to bring bellamy back..earnie do the ayatollah \0/ /0\ \0/

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks Carl..Mr Earnshaw is a ledge in these parts and I think he's back to fire us to glory..... :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Can't wait to see Earnie back in A Cty shirt. He will score goals that is a given. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:19 pm

ive only just come home read this dunno why but i got a bigger smile on my face than when we signed bellers last season amazing signing really really chuffed to bits words not enuff welcome home earnieeeeee

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Earnie has some Unfinished buisness :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:Rob Earnshaw will be driven to Nottingham tomorrow by his brother David to collect his personal belongings and then will come back to Cardiff to meet with Malky Mackay to put his signature on a deal and this will be announced on the official site within 24 hours.

Welcome home Earnie :D

I have just come in my pants :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

I just shat myself with exitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Me and the mrs were so exicted by the news we just had a welcome Earnie celebration shag. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Earnie's gonna get ya!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Wanted something more profound for my first post (been on here for as long as the site has been up and been a City fan for about 15 years) but here it goes. I have been inspired to create a new phrase for Earnie's homecoming. How about Return-shaw? or RetEarnshaw? Thought it would be pretty sweet on a shirt.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,GET FUCKIN IN THERE MY SON."!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Ernie, wlecome home fella. Front somersaults all round :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

now all we need is Goodwillie, Bellamy and a few others to balster the squad and we can challenge for autos again

In Mackay we trust :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 pm

bombski wrote:Earnie's gonna get ya!!! :ayatollah:

Loving your avatar

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:52 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........EARNIE.......EARNIE.......EARNIE :old:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 am

chrisdoi wrote:Wanted something more profound for my first post (been on here for as long as the site has been up and been a City fan for about 15 years) but here it goes. I have been inspired to create a new phrase for Earnie's homecoming. How about Return-shaw? or RetEarnshaw? Thought it would be pretty sweet on a shirt.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:40 am

Earnie is a Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 am

Excellent news,nice news to wake upto mate :ayatollah: