Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I CAN 100% CONFIRM EARNIE IS COMING BACK FACT"

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 pm

I have been told tonight that he is coming back to the club :ayatollah:

it is 100% completely true, an absolute fact, confirmation on official website tomorrow or thursday

Welcome Home Earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I CAN 100% CONFIRM EARNIE IS COMING BACK FACT"

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 pm

as a bench , sub.i hope :roll:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 pm

ninianblue wrote:as a bench , sub.i hope :roll:

Squad player for me, hope I'm proved wrong and he bangs in 20+ goals.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I think he still has a lot to offer ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Negative alert, Negative alert! :shock: :? :) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

stop living the dream :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Earnie will blow the championship apart,IN A CITY SHIRT GET IN THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:Earnie will blow the championship apart,IN A CITY SHIRT GET IN THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what , like he did at forest, dream on mate :ayatollah: i hope your right though

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

stop living the dream :ayatollah:

Not dreaming, just being realistic, as opposed to negative like you! :P

Don't forget we've just released, lost and sold 11-13 players and we need to bring in some more of the likes of Earnie IMO!

He's a free transfer and will cost us very little in wages when you compare him with what we were paying for Chopra, it's great business IMO! :D

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

EARNSHAW THE RETURN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7JyHazrBE

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

I agree Earnie will be great he is a big improvement on the piss head striker we had last season plus he never had the chance under Billy Davies last season and when he did he scored what else is the poor lad to do FFS

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm

He's a free transfer and will cost us very little in wages when you compare him with what we were paying for Chopra, it's great business IMO! :D[/quote][/quote]

it is great business, and towards the end of the season when he was given a run in the team is goal ratio was very good....

and we know he can still score quality goals ie play off and home nations game...

he will def get to double figures this season... if he gets 10 goals that will be great... but even if he is on the bench, 10 mins to go and you need a goal.. bringing him on will be a nightmare for a knackered defender...

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 pm

P

Don't forget we've just released, lost and sold 11-13 players and we need to bring in some more of the likes of Earnie IMO!

He's a free transfer and will cost us very little in wages when you compare him with what we were paying for Chopra, it's great business IMO! :D[/quote]
yeah great, go on about the cost etc, but, is he going to be good in our promotion push, i just hope earnie aint our main target man :roll:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm

gabbs wrote:I have been told tonight that he is coming back to the club :ayatollah:

it is 100% completely true, an absolute fact, confirmation on official website tomorrow or thursday

Welcome Home Earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WELCOME HOME EARNIE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 pm

ninianblue wrote:P

He's a free transfer and will cost us very little in wages when you compare him with what we were paying for Chopra, it's great business IMO! :D

yeah great, go on about the cost etc, but, is he going to be good in our promotion push, i just hope earnie aint our main target man :roll:[/quote]

Are, for example, Rooney and Hernandez "target men"?

Old tired tactic used predominently by tactically naive managers... game has moved on since "lump it to big man to knock down for little man"...

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 pm

ninianblue wrote:P

yeah great, go on about the cost etc, but, is he going to be good in our promotion push, i just hope earnie aint our main target man :roll:[/quote]

Is your crystal ball working, cos mine ran out of batteries yonks ago! :roll:

All, I'll say on the subject, is that you're one of only a couple of people being so negative!

Who were you expecting with our financial standing ffs, Drogba, Torres or Tevez?

We need a squad of options in several position and as we've lost the likes of Bothroyd, Chopra and possibly Bellamy, then Earnie will strengthen the squad and give us more options!