Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading about Vinces'son

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 pm

What a f*cking stitch up. Let's compare this to the case of a smackhead by the name of Meirion Phillips who in January robbed an 89 year old woman at knifepoint not far from my pub in Mountain Ash. He stole £1000 of her savings and then tried to spend some of it at the pub. Unbeknown to us who he was and a robbery had taken place, we served him. Later on, my wife and I found out and the local police asked had we seen anything suspicious. After an informal interview we gave a description. One of the CID told us it was textbook to a case he'd worked on a few years earlier. The guy did exactly the same thing to another pensioner and the police knew him well. They brought the photo in and we told them that was him. We were the only witnesses for the prosecution. There were others who weren't interviewed and Meirion Phillips didn't even have to appear in an I'D parade. There wasn't one police officer present during the trial and because the police were so lax with the evidence, he was found not guilty. The judge told the barristers that people need to lose their jobs over this. This guy is walking free. I hope to see him again because I'll cut him myself. I know this type of thing goes on nationwide but the British judicial system is a farce and compare the innocent family men who had their freedom stolen from them because of an old school ties'act in some Tory ancient value f*cking court room to this c**t who scared a pensioner for the rest of her short life. Great Britain, ladies and gentlemen

Re: Reading about Vinces'son

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm

I lost any faith in the system a long time ago,and the old bill have the cheek to say "dont take justice into your own hands".........yeh good one,i could go on about injustice all day,but it will fall on deaf ears,as the big wigs live in their mansions far away from crime and the real world..the chelsea sentences have been a disgrace,surely someone needs to look at the sentencing grounds,in comparison to an identical city centre crime not related to football and sentence accordingly

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Lakey,

Many years ago I commited an offence, first offence, nothing to major but lets just say there was a fight.

Suffice to say, the book was thrown at me and the CPS pulled out all the stops to get me, luckily the Judge gave me a Suspended Sentence but it has affected me untill this day in terms of employment opportunites.

I was 18 and the Press also went to work, was in the Echo, albeit not a massive article but the local rag ie your Merthyr Express did a double page spread

f**k knows why they felt the need to persecute an 18 year old who had just finished his A Levels for a first offence but they did, yet Peado's etc escape under all sorts of laws about reporting their identies.

What a loads of bollocks.

Also mate.

Me and you both know that some of the lads that have been done hold their hands up, no complaints, been at it years, time has come despite the over the top sentences.

Its the young lads I feel sorry for.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:42 am

What's happend to vinces son lads?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Good post, sums it up perfectly. Complete injustice.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 pm

CityGent wrote:What a f*cking stitch up. Let's compare this to the case of a smackhead by the name of Meirion Phillips who in January robbed an 89 year old woman at knifepoint not far from my pub in Mountain Ash. He stole £1000 of her savings and then tried to spend some of it at the pub. Unbeknown to us who he was and a robbery had taken place, we served him. Later on, my wife and I found out and the local police asked had we seen anything suspicious. After an informal interview we gave a description. One of the CID told us it was textbook to a case he'd worked on a few years earlier. The guy did exactly the same thing to another pensioner and the police knew him well. They brought the photo in and we told them that was him. We were the only witnesses for the prosecution. There were others who weren't interviewed and Meirion Phillips didn't even have to appear in an I'D parade. There wasn't one police officer present during the trial and because the police were so lax with the evidence, he was found not guilty. The judge told the barristers that people need to lose their jobs over this. This guy is walking free. I hope to see him again because I'll cut him myself. I know this type of thing goes on nationwide but the British judicial system is a farce and compare the innocent family men who had their freedom stolen from them because of an old school ties'act in some Tory ancient value f*cking court room to this c**t who scared a pensioner for the rest of her short life. Great Britain, ladies and gentlemen

Lets hope that Meirion Philips takes some dodgy gear soon. Scum.

On the subject of British Justice i was in my old local 4 or 5 years ago. 2 twats were in there and had a fair few plus a bit of the old columbian marching Powder. The landlord asked them to leave and after a 'debate' 1 left whilst the other was forced out by a few lads. Next thing the landlord gets twatted and the window goes through showering me in glass. I stupidly gave my details to old bill and next thing i'm in court giving evidence being made to feel like the criminal. In between the court case and incident i moved house and the tw*t put my kids old bedroom window through. I was also subject to intimidation in court as well. Didnt stop me giving evidence in court on that occasion but i vowed never to give my details to old bill again.

The tw*t was found guilty and fined a few quid plus costs.