Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " EARNIE'S COMING HOME "

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

f*cking brilliant :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:
12thMan wrote:Hope this comes out. Earnie loves the club and we're never out of the game whilst he's on the pitch - exactly the type of player we need for next season!

He's given me such good memories over the years when we were playing in the lower leagues!

i can see a t-shirt coming out. :lol:

If I don't post on here for a few days, you know where I am!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Thats the token cheapish signing to keep the fans happy , was always going to happen . The Malaysian fan pleaser .

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Fantastic news! Just what we need especially with no Bellamy. Earnie will give 110% in a city shirt. He loves us and we love him! "Earnie's gunna get ya!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 pm

oh my god im so excited i cant wait shit !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Daya wrote:Thats the token cheapish signing to keep the fans happy , was always going to happen . The Malaysian fan pleaser .

Leave it out Steve, you would love to have Earnie in West Ham but you got Margetson :lol:

miguel comminges ftw wrote:I believe the term is buzzing!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Home coming Part 2? :lol:

CF3 1927 wrote:Fantastic news! Just what we need especially with no Bellamy. Earnie will give 110% in a city shirt. He loves us and we love him! "Earnie's gunna get ya!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Update Neil :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm

excellent signing. the team is slowly taking shape. few more players and we should be good to go..

i hope sooo <3 :ayatollah:

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:
CF3 1927 wrote:Fantastic news! Just what we need especially with no Bellamy. Earnie will give 110% in a city shirt. He loves us and we love him! "Earnie's gunna get ya!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Update Neil :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Gary :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 pm

great if true :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29000772/

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Daya wrote:Thats the token cheapish signing to keep the fans happy , was always going to happen . The Malaysian fan pleaser .

Leave it out Steve, you would love to have Earnie in West Ham but you got Margetson :lol:

WOnder who got the best out of them two :roll: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 pm

will have to get my earnie grogg/sculpture out of my boys bedroom

Like this one some guy was selling on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Earnie get in.. f**k off Daya you West Ham Cunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt go and throw some fruit!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Over the f*cking moon,Welcome home earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Wahooo, annis you bugger you said there was nothing to mention :o :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Big Jon and Earnie to rip the division up

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:Big Jon and Earnie to rip the division up

I have to be honest I'm underwhelmed by this signing. Take the emotion out of it and is it that fantastic, signing a player from Forest who scored only 8 goals last year and struggled to get in their team....

As far as him and Parkin, OMG mid table here we come.

If he does sign then I'll support but I won't be rushing to the ground thinking, oh great Earnie's our man.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Einstein wrote:

I have to be honest I'm underwhelmed by this signing. Take the emotion out of it and is it that fantastic, signing a player from Forest who scored only 8 goals last year and struggled to get in their team....

If he does sign then I'll support but I won't be rushing to the ground thinking, oh great Earnie's our man.

Oh cheer up you miserable git! We just signed a very good championship striker on a free transfer, most teams in our division would be over the moon to have him. Things could be worse.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Get in there!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 pm

harold pinta wrote:
Einstein wrote:

Oh cheer up you miserable git! We just signed a very good championship striker on a free transfer, most teams in our division would be over the moon to have him. Things could be worse.

Not miserable just not jumping around like everyone else on here... I'm looking forward to the new season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:50 pm

cheers carl, first again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Earnie wouldnt get in the side mate.

Fancy a riddler type bet on Earnies goals next season?

It's all dressed up to appease everyone - everyone fallen for the emotional side of things.

Dont get me wrong i liked watching Earnie at City for sure - but it aint going to be the same this time round.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Daya wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

It's all dressed up to appease everyone - everyone fallen for the emotional side of things.

Dont get me wrong i liked watching Earnie at City for sure - but it aint going to be the same this time round.

Possibly true mate but at least let us have the moment ;) Imagine Defo coming back on loan from spurs

Re: EARNIE'S COMING HOME

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Walesonline are also sure he is back :ayatollah: Cheers Carl :ayatollah:

They heard it HERE first....!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Dont get me wrong i liked watching Earnie at City for sure - but it aint going to be the same this time round.[/quote]

Possibly true mate but at least let us have the moment ;) Imagine Defo coming back on loan from spurs[/quote]

Defoe would get hung as a judas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:17 am

pengedragon wrote:cheers carl, first again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Er actually on this occasion Carl wasn't.

It was on Wales Online first

And someone posted on CCMB about 1 1/2 hours before Carl that Earnie was having a medical.

I know Carl often gets the news first, but not this time