Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gavin rae

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 pm

could he be mms next signing ,looks like he still training with us ,maybe trying to impress our new manager (we still short of numbers in the middle)could he do a job as a squad man for 1 more season

Re: gavin rae

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:30 pm

I was thinkin the same mate maybe he'll be around for a bit longer yet

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:31 pm

No.

He's had enough time in this club.

Gavin is a great guy but we need better quality players now.

I thought he had agreed to go to Aberdeen?!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:

I thought he had agreed to go to Aberdeen?!

Far from it, though I do believe they had more talks last week ahead of the Dons flying out to Germany.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

just thinking out loud really he scotish mm is scotish rae always gives 100%we short on numbers he probably not to expensive??????????

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 pm

He's just training with us until he finds a new club :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:44 pm

which puts him in our shop window is all im saying :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm

I quite liked Rae, always seem to get a raw deal from a lot of fans.

Wouldn't be too bad if kept if needed.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Time for him to move on imo.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 pm

CCFC Twitter said training only for him

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 pm

You all been on the piss tonight guys he is fookin shite and if you are contemplating re signing him then things must be worse at our club than I originally thought!!!!!

You could find at least a dozen far better players at lower than the championship than him on half the wages

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 pm

yeah, get rid of him, thanks and all that, bye,

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:36 pm

He's just training with the club incase he moves, he'll still have a good level of fitness. That's all there is to it

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Gavin Rae has absolutely nothing to offer us as a player if we have promotion ambitions! How can anyone honestly think he has anything to offer? His legs are well shot! Thanks for your time here Gav but time to move on!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 pm

I will copy and paste my comment from the topic of Olifinjana coming back to us....

"No, He's Shit."

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:could he be mms next signing ,looks like he still training with us ,maybe trying to impress our new manager (we still short of numbers in the middle)could he do a job as a squad man for 1 more season

the guy is a true proffesional and has never once let us down when called upon. id be happy for him to get a years contract :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

I read from someone (Think it was Barrie Mac) that he's only training with us till he finds a club :ayatollah: