Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLOCK 116 Poznan Calling !

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 pm

A new era, new songs and new crowd pleasers are required....Im in Block 116 and would like to suggest we start the first championship club doing the poznan! So Block 116, Just after kick off first home game Bristol City LETS START THE POZNAN !!!!

Anyone think its a good idea ? :ayatollah: Brothers in arms together !

Re: BLOCK 116 Poznan Calling !

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 pm

are you refering to jumping up and down with backs to the pitch? no thanks! the jacks were doing that in their playoff game v forest.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Stupid does what stupid sees :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Yup, let's copy the "Poznan" which was copied, we're sooooo original...

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm

come on then nerd, whats your "original" idea for this coming season! :roll: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

looks amazing when done en-mass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LW7nNFk ... re=related

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 pm

You pay all that money for a ticket, then you want to turn your back on the game just after kickoff :shock:

The Poznan thing is just a cringeworthy as the I love you song.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Poznan is an awful celebration. Man City stole it from (would you believe it) Lech Poznan, and Swansea Town stole it from Man City! No thank you.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Dafydd wrote:Poznan is an awful celebration. Man City stole it from (would you believe it) Lech Poznan, and Swansea Town stole it from Man City! No thank you.

spot on mate. I laughed when i seen the jacks doing it against forest, and would be mortified to see us now copy it :oops: :oops:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Sit on your arses then and sing the same songs!!!!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

We do need something new tho, I ilked the "shoes off, if you hate swansea"...... maybe we could adopt it for Malky....

Shoes off, if you love Malky, shoes off :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Let`s do it POZNAN

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:come on then nerd, whats your "original" idea for this coming season! :roll: :ayatollah:

None of your business... :roll:

I'd personally rather face the pitch, to be honest, and watch the game rather than making myself the focus....

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Why turn our backs? Why can't we just face the pitch and do the "bounce" instead? The bounce used to look great when everyone did it at the Grange End at Ninian?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 pm

cardiff fans turning thier backs on the game is nothing new,old div 4 against pne we were losing 4-1 and the bob bank turned thier backs and sung for approx 10-15 minutes. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Face the pitch and bounce is what the Poznanians do, got to 5mins 14secs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Ju8-AzH6I

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 pm

bouncy ayatollah :ayatollah: ?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:bouncy ayatollah :ayatollah: ?

Better than the poznan :ayatollah:. And you can see whats happening, doing poznan probably miss a goal 8-)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Why turn our backs? Why can't we just face the pitch and do the "bounce" instead? The bounce used to look great when everyone did it at the Grange End at Ninian?

Yeah let's all face the pitch and get the Canton bouncing!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 pm

LET'S ALL DO THE HA HA, LET'S ALL DO THE HA HA

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 pm

I think we should do the Pozan but face the pitch, would be good.

Would get the atmos going too! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 pm

each stand in turn should bounce up and down, then once every stand has done it....we all bounce together. would look good.
NINIAN DO THE BOUNCE
CANTON DO THE BOUNCE
etc etc

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Bouncing maybe. Doing the Poznan (even if its forward) is just stupid and we'd get laughed at. No thanks

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm

I don't give a f**k if it's not original. :lol:
It looks quality. Celtic do it as well but chant "let's all do the huddle", which is better than poznan which was adopted by Man City when they played that Poznan team.
We can do the ayatollah whilst we do it, is that original enough for you? :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 pm

lewis91 wrote:each stand in turn should bounce up and down, then once every stand has done it....we all bounce together. would look good.
NINIAN DO THE BOUNCE
CANTON DO THE BOUNCE
etc etc

isn't that what bristol do/did?

the poznan is shit, man city seem to think it's theirs but they got it from poland. i've seen loads of championship clubs try to do it just none have done it en masse. celtic do a "huddle" aswell.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 pm

lewis91 wrote:each stand in turn should bounce up and down, then once every stand has done it....we all bounce together. would look good.
NINIAN DO THE BOUNCE
CANTON DO THE BOUNCE
etc etc

Cracking idea, now that would be great.

Maybe Ali could do this just before we kick off?

Or maybe do it when the game is playing maybe? I dont know the rules which he's given soo. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm

bristol just bounced didn't they? it doesn't matter if we come up with something brand new or old...it's always going to be copied. just would be nice to be know as the creators :D

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm

lewis91 wrote:bristol just bounced didn't they? it doesn't matter if we come up with something brand new or old...it's always going to be copied. just would be nice to be know as the creators :D

Yeah, they do each stand like "East End bounce around, East End East End bounce around" like the way we chant "do the Ayatollah Canton/Ninian". It would be class if we had "Ninian/Canton bounce around!" going, it would wind up the Bristol City fans at the first home game so much. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
lewis91 wrote:bristol just bounced didn't they? it doesn't matter if we come up with something brand new or old...it's always going to be copied. just would be nice to be know as the creators :D

Yeah, they do each stand like "East End bounce around, East End East End bounce around" like the way we chant "do the Ayatollah Canton/Ninian". It would be class if we had "Ninian/Canton bounce around!" going, it would wind up the Bristol City fans at the first home game so much. :lol: :ayatollah:

you a bristol fan by any chance? :lol:
still be good idea :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 pm

NINIAN DO THE BOUNCE
CANTON DO THE BOUNCE
etc etc

I agree with a bounce and loads of noise, ultra stlylie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHas38WdhP0&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O99gQAlxsOk

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 pm

bounce up if your on AAMB. :lol: