Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Nugent

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

signs for leicester!!

Re: David Nugent

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm

good they wont be looking at goodwillie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

ccfclover wrote:signs for leicester!!

balls

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:51 pm

they will be the ones to watch this season, making some great signings!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm

ccfclover wrote:they will be the ones to watch this season, making some great signings!

I agree, rather worried about the quality of players they are getting.. Would have loved him here

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Leicester are going for it!

They are the team to beat this year even with West Ham and Birmingham in the league.

I guess that rules them out getting Yakubu back?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 pm

would av liked to av signed him and used what we have offered to dundee utd for goodwillie to get bellamy...

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Be very surprised if Leicester don't finish in the top 6 this season :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Everybody was saying the same thing this time last year about Middlesboro (although they gave us a good stuffing,as we all know) just cos they seem to be buying loads doesnt necessarily mean they are going to be at the top.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Leicster are the team to beat so far I agree (So far ;) ) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Nugent is a class signing, I really feel like we should start going for some high end Championship players like other clubs are doing.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 pm

There doing exactly what Birmingham did the last time they were in the Championship and are buying all the good players they can attract so nobody else can sign them. They must have a massive fuckin' squad now?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm

ye there bringing in loads of good players DOESENT mean there gunna gel wait and see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:53 pm

They haven't got a massive squad they had more loans then us last year so just replacing them, but with good signings they are looking top 6 for me now. But remember they have just replaced Yakubu with Nugent so no better off really.